Fashion Men | Justin Timberlake | News

BigGayDeal.com

Justin Timberlake Always Keeps his Closet Close By

Timberlake

Not sure what he means, but I'll take his word for it, AFTER THE JUMP...

You know, Lance was really happy when he left his behind.

(via kenneth in the 212)

Comments

1. Okayyy. That was 1:49 of my life I won't get back.

Posted by: soulbrotha | Oct 1, 2008 12:08:20 PM

2. For a scrawny little guy he's cute - on film/video. In person, without a camera lens and controlled lighting, he's just a short skinny guy who looks like he isn't eating well...

Posted by: David B. | Oct 1, 2008 12:27:48 PM

3. Really, that dude is SO not hot. Plus he can't move, dance or sing....I don't get it.

Posted by: Dave | Oct 1, 2008 12:39:16 PM

4. Really, that dude is SO not hot. Plus he can't move, dance or sing....I don't get it.

Posted by: Dave | Oct 1, 2008 12:39:37 PM

5. ah, america! where anyone shit can be president (or vice president), and any little turd can be a star.

Posted by: nic | Oct 1, 2008 12:40:47 PM

6. Yes, that is certainly 2 minutes I won't get back. JT can be hot in certain settings - generally I don't see his appeal.

@NIC - yes and that's what makes America great (most of the time).

Posted by: Kurt from Milwaukee | Oct 1, 2008 1:40:01 PM

7. Whew! Tough crowd! Tough crowd! I mean, what's a guy gotta do around here to get any praise, put his dick in a box or what?

Posted by: mike | Oct 1, 2008 1:51:50 PM

8. Whew! Tough crowd! Tough crowd! I mean, what's a guy gotta do around here to get any praise, put his dick in a box or what?

Posted by: mike | Oct 1, 2008 1:53:06 PM

9. DAVE, ok, we all have our preferences, but really, to say Justin can't sing or dance, are you serious??! I've heard the same said of Madonna (the dancing part, cause her singing IS weak). Who then, is a good dancer/singer? Examples?

Posted by: nikko | Oct 1, 2008 2:41:07 PM

10. Okay, I get that for the sake of keeping art alive new talent is needed, but him? Really?

Posted by: Shabaka | Oct 1, 2008 5:26:02 PM