Comments

1. Rad says

This woman just scares the piss out of me. The more I learn about her, the more horrible I feel. I thought the Theocracy under the Idiot was wretched, I can only imagine how bad this country will be if she is ever raised to a higher office. It’s like she’s a female David Duke in remission.

I pray to [fill in deity of choice] that enough people feel that way and see how horrible this can be, that this ticket won’t gain back any momentum.

2. alfredo says

I wish gay writers and publishers would put their work online (maybe like itunes or something like it) and put this whole “Book Banning” nonsense out of business. Too much time and energy wasted on that mess. Who the hell goes to a library anymore anyway? I get all the news I need from Towleroad!

3. says

Okay,it’s working now…

The therapist sums it up quite nicely by saying that having someone at that high a level who supports “reparative therapy” is a terrifying thought.

I guess you can start packing and move north of the border if she and McCain get elected, but then again we’re closer to Alaska than most of you are. Does that mean we’re next on her list?

4. says

In the interest of accuracy, I believe that while Palin attended the Assembly of God Church frequently, she was not a registered member.

Still terrified of her, but wanting to be accurate.

5. Peter says

Maybe Palin’s alleged gay friend can’t be found because Palin is L-Y-I-N-G yet again in the public sphere. It wouldn’t be the first time Sarah Liar has done so in this campaign.

6. Michael says

Palin Will Bring God To America – People Will Pray McCain Doesn’t Die

McCain/Palin … truly a bridge to nowhere.

When the Republicans offered up McCain/Palin I said “Thanks, but no thanks!”

What Palin lacks in brains McCain makes up for in age.

When Katie Couric asked about the “new deal” Palin said , “no it’s your turn I dealt the last hand”.