Film | Jake Gyllenhaal | News

Jake Gyllenhaal's Massive Fantasy

Jg1

ET visits Jake Gyllenhaal on the set of his Prince of Persia movie. He takes a few moments to talk about the film, but more importantly, his physique.

"For all of the people who are massively interested out there, I've probably put on five pounds of muscle. [After the movie] I'm gonna get fat and I'm gonna be happy."

And for those of you who don't recall what those five pounds look like, here's a refresher.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Jg2

Comments

1. YOU ARE THE TROLL FR/NEPOTISM.

GET A LIFE YOU SICKO

Posted by: troll | Nov 16, 2008 12:45:18 PM

2. Troll

PR TROLL. I will repeat again"! How much money did you receive to write in this site?

Posted by: fr | Nov 17, 2008 4:15:33 AM

3. ^^^ YOU ARE PATHETIC AND SICK.

Posted by: troll | Nov 17, 2008 9:55:05 AM

4. TROLL

YOU ARE PATHETIC AND SICK FOR MOMEY! MONEY IS THE BIGGEST RELIGION OF THESE DIRTY PEOPLE OF HOLLYWOOD AND YOU HAVE THE SAME ADICTION!

Posted by: nepotism | Nov 17, 2008 4:41:19 PM

5. Wow, there is some insanity going on in the comments.

Love Jake....period.

Posted by: anon | Nov 17, 2008 6:44:59 PM

6. All these son and daughter of directors and actors of Hollywood are ignorants and parasites. They unable to do everything.
    Nowadays to be a Hollywood Actor means a job for all these medioces and parasites.
    Hollywood is dominated for these people. They have their own Newpapaer and Magazines and they play for the TVs channel to make propaganda for them. They can act nor represent themselves. They have inferior culture and way of life. Their family are destroyed and without structure. They are the garbage of society!

Posted by: nepotism | Nov 19, 2008 5:00:40 AM

7. And the psychotic and insane comments continue. Get a life and a clue.

Posted by: anon | Nov 20, 2008 1:41:31 PM

8. ANON

What kind of PR are you? You are in every site! You continuous you &i%diot$ get out and let the people say what they want! In all site we are free to say what we think.
    Insane are you because you think that you can comand the people. What's a craty illusion!

Posted by: nepotism | Nov 21, 2008 4:31:27 PM

9. Um, it's you that is on every site, Nepotism. EVERY SITE. And if you think it is just me commenting to you then you are a fool. You are pathetic to assume that I work for PR. You just continue to rant your filth on every Jake site around the internet. If you hate nepotism why don't you post on all the other actors who come from hollywood families? You seem to have an insane rage against Jake as if he has done something to you. My guess he has done nothing to you at all.

Everyone can have a difference of opinion but you are ignorant about everything and spew that everywhere.

Posted by: anon | Nov 22, 2008 6:51:09 AM

10. It is very kind. You are in all sites I am...so a good PR worker!
    You don't understand me. I have wrote about the another actors and actresses whos eare practing nepotist too!
    I am tired of watch sometimes only one time Kate Hudson, Angelina Jolie, the Coppolas, the Barrymores, Georg cloney, Kiefer Suthersland, Gwyneth Paltrow, Daniel Day - Lower, Michael Douglas, Hanna Montana etc...
    The problem is that all these people are degenarate. Their immoral and bad organazed family situation. Their false philosophy reflect in their films.

In the past the actors weren't degenerate too but the censure don't let them to reflect their lifes in their films. There were lot of them whose had big personality!

Nowaday the actors and actresses of Hollywood are a bad example for younth!

Posted by: nepotism | Nov 22, 2008 1:41:31 PM

11. Nepotism, that is just stupid, as are you.

Posted by: anon | Nov 22, 2008 5:46:57 PM

12. PR ANON

You win money to write and you haven'tr any argument to help your chefs, don't you?
    Then you have to say that the people are stupid etc...
    I hope you enjoy the money that you are receiving to write here and another sites!

Posted by: nepotism | Nov 23, 2008 7:58:30 AM

13. LOL, just LOL at your ignorance, Nepotism. I think you are the one getting paid for your crazy talk.

Posted by: anon | Nov 23, 2008 11:10:54 AM

14. I say the truth! Nobody had payed me to say what I think!

Posted by: nepotism | Nov 25, 2008 7:54:20 AM

15. Well, no one has paid me to say what I think and I think I say the truth!

Posted by: anon | Nov 25, 2008 11:56:36 AM

16. ANON

I know how you are? An English teacher!!!!

Posted by: nepotism | Nov 25, 2008 5:12:33 PM