David Archuleta | Lady Gaga | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

David Archuleta Gets Poked by Lady Gaga

Gaga

Lady Gaga collides with David Archuleta at Z100's Jingle Ball in New York over the weekend. Later, discussions of deli sandwiches and shopping at Barney's ensue.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. david is cute as a button. he needs a good gay man to rescue him from his oppresive father.

Posted by: nic | Dec 15, 2008 12:19:18 PM

2. He is just too cute for words.

Posted by: Keith | Dec 15, 2008 12:19:32 PM

3. David seems hollow. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's a very nice person--but everything that he says and does seems contrived, planned all for the sake of selling a notion of innocence. His smiles seem fake and nothing about him seems organic or real. He's robotic. It's unsettling to me.

Posted by: Gay Power Living | Dec 15, 2008 12:42:51 PM

4. Lady Gaga debuted on The Hills. She is as corporate and fake as they get.

Posted by: Chiot Moite | Dec 15, 2008 12:43:14 PM

5. ...ga ga is so one of those "gay man trapped in a woman's body" types, not that there's anything wrong with that...and david? ...maybe a "woman trapped in a man's body" types, I dunno...we'll just have to see how that all turn's out now won't we...?

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Dec 15, 2008 1:01:53 PM

6. Agreeing with NIC! Hopefully David won't take too long finding his own way to come out.

Posted by: sparks | Dec 15, 2008 1:11:12 PM

7. what a cute MORMON!

Posted by: misquowoti | Dec 15, 2008 1:24:35 PM

8. He'll be out any day now.
    And yes, I would have to agree that "like, ohmygod, he is like, so cute!"

Posted by: JeffRob | Dec 15, 2008 1:33:20 PM

9. Poor David Archuleta - it will be some time before he can be himself, with AI and his stage dad milking him like a cash cow.

I can't help but think that if he and Lady CaCa had a baby, it would be a Muppet Drag Queen. (So basically Janice the Muppet, but still.)

Posted by: John | Dec 15, 2008 1:44:02 PM

10. I really hope people begin to pay more attention to her. She really is one of the few true "artists" we have today.

Posted by: Tom S. | Dec 15, 2008 1:51:46 PM

11. Lady Gaga fake? Corporate?! Right, because she's so cookie-cutter. Big business could never create something like Lady Gaga.

I really do wish people would pay more attention to her. She's one of the few true "artists" we have today.

Posted by: Tom S. | Dec 15, 2008 1:57:21 PM

12. You're too funny, Tom S.

Oh, and I wonder where that guy who's obsessed with David Archuleta is?

Posted by: Nick | Dec 15, 2008 2:20:41 PM

13. Love me some GaGa, I've been playing it nonstop on my iPod for over a month. She can really sing...and she's a New Yawker with actual club cred!

Posted by: qjersey | Dec 15, 2008 2:55:55 PM

14. "Lady Gaga debuted on The Hills. She is as corporate and fake as they get."

That couldn't be further from the truth, do a little research. She is an amazing performance artist. Listen to her interviews...she has a creative perspective that reminds me of Andy Warhol's. She makes her clothes, makes her props, designs her shows, and writes her music. Fake? Not at all.

Posted by: Thomas | Dec 15, 2008 3:00:27 PM

15. Uh, maybe the twink, uh kid is straight? Or at least a virgin and not even sexual yet? Jes sayin' Back off NAMBLAites! LOL!

He is SO fucking cute though! Yikes! I feel almost as dirty as during my whole Sanjaya period!

As far as the Ga Ga goes, I for whatever reason love her! I saw her for the first time on The Miss Universe pageant and was transfixed. She reminds me of the Dale Bozios and Wendy O Williams of the bygone days.

Yep, love her!

Posted by: Derek Washington | Dec 15, 2008 3:28:33 PM

16. i saw these two queens last night in philly's jingle ball concert. lady gaga fucking killed it and stole the entire show. pussycat dolls, katy perry, and brandy were great too. but, lady gaga was the best. she tore it up. archuleta queened out, and my 15 year old sister that i took said, "if he's not gay, i don't know who is." i agreed. he's very feminine in person, and we were close. jesse mccartney also has an enormous monster cock. pass it on. we were close enough to see that that thing gets in the way. it's shockingly big.

Posted by: josh | Dec 15, 2008 4:02:34 PM

17. I love David! He is such a sweetie! I can't believe Constantine Maroulis said he was gay! How rude! We have more pics of David at our website ht tp://it sgoo dto be us dot net. Take out the spaces and type . not dot

Posted by: Angie Heather | Dec 15, 2008 4:02:56 PM

18. David = Fetus Face. Also, isn't he like 12? You guys are PERVS.

Posted by: Never you mind | Dec 15, 2008 4:04:09 PM

19. Lady Gaga is pretty genuine. She does her own weirdo style, and her songs are very original.

Posted by: Landis | Dec 15, 2008 4:16:16 PM

20. how old is he again?
    this picture makes me uncomfortable... for him
    www.thatshideous.com

Posted by: deka | Dec 15, 2008 6:56:40 PM

21. wonderful video of David supporting Prop H8:

Posted by: misquowoti | Dec 15, 2008 7:36:34 PM

22. i've never had a better reuben than katz's deli. seriously. get one. i fucking came buckets.

delicatessen also has a great reuben. it's in soho. try it.

and lolz to david = fetus face. good job. golf clap.

Posted by: Ian | Dec 15, 2008 7:49:00 PM

23. I never look at these reality shows but heard David's voice singing "Imagine" and it was magically...and the more & more I listen to his new album, it's SPECIAL!..I'm loving this kid..

did not know he was a mormon!

I only hope the best for him and that he will fall in love with someone that will get him away from this horrible father of his everyone is talking about.....he'll be able to cut the strings soon....but I have a feeling he's still a virgin.needs that dad for support etc.....and to busy to even think about sex....he'll have his OWN day soon!...hang in there David...you're a Star in the heavens sent to us....I sound like a fucking girly FAN!!!!

Cheers..
    Tony

Posted by: TONY | Dec 15, 2008 10:57:38 PM

24. i wish people would stop bagging on david. all teenage pop singers should be like him. he's sweet, unaffected, unassuming and an incredibly talented musician. he is one of the few pop stars out there now that can actually play musical instruments, read and write music etc. A lost and dying breed, unfortunately.

Posted by: anthony | Dec 15, 2008 11:06:20 PM

25. i wish people would stop bagging on david. all teenage pop singers should be like him. he's sweet, unaffected, unassuming and an incredibly talented musician. he is one of the few pop stars out there now that can actually play musical instruments, read and write music etc. A lost and dying breed, unfortunately.

Posted by: anthony | Dec 15, 2008 11:07:09 PM