John Barrowman Exposes His ‘Willy’, Apologizes

Apparently he took his ‘fruit and nuts’ out which shocked one listener with a vivid imagination:

Barrowman“Barrowman undid his trousers after being goaded into it by the presenters of the Switch programme on Radio 1 on Sunday night, prompting the corporation to issue an official apology. Though only one complaint was received about the incident, a BBC spokeswoman said the show had ‘overstepped the mark’. Barrowman also issued his own apology for any offence his behaviour had caused. The West End star, whose early TV career was as a children’s presenter on BBC1’s Live and Kicking, said the ‘light-hearted’ banter went too far – and promised it would never happen again. ‘I apologise for any offence I have caused. I was joining in the light-hearted and fun banter of the show and went too far. I was wrong to do this and it will never happen again,’ Barrowman added. ‘I really appreciate the great support I have received from the BBC over the last few years and would never intentionally do anything to undermine the integrity of the corporation.'”

Comments

1. David says

I love John. He’s honest about what the gay community is all about, our cocks. He talks about his dick and sex in almost every interview he does. It’s a perfect and honest representation of our community

2. FernLaPlante says

Who was the person that filed a complaint about overhearing a “naughty talk”, Mr. Furley?

3. Mara says

…wow. Heaven forbid John Barrowman exposes himself on a radio show.

If I have to be exposed to freaking Gwen every week on Torchwood, I think radio listeners can suck it up and deal.

4. bostonbeardad says

DAVEFROMTAMPA: There are photos of Barrowman’s full monty out there on the internet. Apparently he used to be quite reknowned for taking it out in fan pics. He also served it to his husband-to-be once on a roll at a party, or something like that. Not sure where the pics are, but I’m sure a search will turn them up.

5. ATLSteve says

John is sexy and very sexual – you know he’d be freak nasty fun in bed.

A 3-way with him & his hubby Scott would be awesome!

6. rudy says

Yes John, you are even better looking in person than in pictures and you have a magnificent voice (but weaker acting skills). Nevertheless, even I, a gay man, am tired of hearing about your dick.

Yes, it is as good looking as the rest of you and slightly larger than average. Moreover, two friends in DC (who accepted your offers) confirmed that you were a good lay–yet you preferred to be “done” rather than using your much-talked-about tool. Although it was fun flirting with you (until you whipped out “Little John”), I cannot corroborate their reports of your receptive sexual prowess. They were then single but I was not. Must say that you have a gorgeous and very understanding husband. Mine is just as handsome but not as accepting of dating while married.

7. Rob says

Yes, it happened on a radio talkshow. But, they also had a webcam simulcast. It was the webcam viewers that got to see John’s Full Monty. Lucky bastaads!

8. gregorybrown says

Until I saw that last post, I was thinking of the days when some USA state or city had a BLIND member on its movie censorship board. His forte, of course, was detecting indecent sounds on film.

9. gregorybrown says

10. gregorybrown says

11. gregorybrown says

12. GregV says

I clicked on “Listen To The Show.“ He shows his “Willy and its two friends“ at around 1:13 while the female DJ giggles and says she has to avert her eyes, and then feigns shock and says she was not prepared to see (his balls.} I`ve never understood why women in general (and some men} act as if their eyes will fall out of their sockets and they`ll go blind if they see a man naked.