Britney Spears | Music | Music Video | News

Like a Circus

Circus

Britney Spears' "Circus" video has leaked, if you're interested. Watch it (in ultimate low-res quality) while it lasts, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Britney, leave us alone! I am not interested in anything Spears, thanks.

Posted by: So Left I'm Right | Dec 3, 2008 9:53:35 PM

2. OK, someone's got her back on track. I'm liking it.

Posted by: JR | Dec 3, 2008 10:12:11 PM

3. Sadly, it seems unlikely that the title is meant ironically.

Judy, Judy... take drugs and die for our sins.

Posted by: Bryan | Dec 3, 2008 10:16:49 PM

4. Decent vid, but could have been MUCH better...Womanizer was freakin slick. In any case, the CD is still great! And within a year of Blackout, which was just as great? I'm sorry...even if you're not Britney fan, you can't say she's not pumping out club hits with the all the recent work. Yeah, she's definitely back on track.

Posted by: DONOVAN | Dec 3, 2008 10:58:13 PM

5. I'm hating myself for loving this...

Posted by: Alan | Dec 3, 2008 11:08:59 PM

6. B is looking hot! And the track is pretty hot, too.

Posted by: BD | Dec 4, 2008 12:06:22 AM

7. I agree with Donovan, even if you're a Britney hater, you can't deny she's bounced back big time.

I'm far from being a Chris Crocker type of fan, but personally I've always found her appealing and a good entertainer. I'm glad to see she's back in great form. Best of luck to her.

Posted by: Matty | Dec 4, 2008 12:09:22 AM

8. I've never understood the love for this woman. No one would give two shits about her if she looked like Amy Winehouse. Not an ounce of singing talent.

Posted by: Mary | Dec 4, 2008 1:58:12 AM

9. gawd, she just stomped through that song like a drunken drag queen on amatuer night in a local tavern. i have nothing against brit-brit, but what happened to her?

Posted by: nic | Dec 4, 2008 2:04:37 AM

10. Her dance sequences are surprisingly weak. Does she not have "it" anymore?

Posted by: Nick | Dec 4, 2008 3:21:06 AM

11. I don't get her popularity. She doesn't deserve it, whereas Madonna rules for a reason.

Posted by: nikko | Dec 4, 2008 4:06:21 AM

12. This video is hot!!!! Ppl who don't like her and can't be bothered - just don't bother urself and waste space by saying something that is not meaningful at all.

Posted by: Alfred | Dec 4, 2008 5:39:24 AM

13. her only improvement from the Mouseketeer days is that she's gotten fucked.
    why does this hack kooze invade our lives?

Posted by: hangten | Dec 4, 2008 8:24:31 AM

14. Please NO MORE BRITNEY!!!! WE ARE NOT INTERESTED!!!

Posted by: Fab | Dec 4, 2008 9:44:03 AM

15. This isn't the final version FYI. That will premeire Friday night.

And please, keep posting Britney. I dig the whiney reactions.

Posted by: Wes | Dec 4, 2008 9:53:37 AM

16. I'm far from being a Britney fan. But I will admit I have been fascinated with her recently: With her troubles throughout the last year, it is remarkable to see her "come back" at all. This cynic will give her credit...people like Michael Jackson and Whitney never came back from their brink of insanity. This young woman did. She has clearly been working hard and is much more lucid and happy than this time last year. Is she back to her former self? I'd say give her time. She still seems like she is healing. Oh, and the new album is not bad.

Posted by: Art | Dec 4, 2008 5:52:45 PM