Fashion Men | Michael Pitt | News

BigGayDeal.com

Michael Pitt Listens Wantonly as Voice Undresses Him for YSL

Michaelpitt

Yves Saint Laurent's recent men's wear shows have been opening with this Warholian short film directed by photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin which consists of actor Michael Pitt listening and pursing his plump lips as a woman receites an erotic monologue about his clothing, which you never see, as she verbally undresses him.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. JESUS! Is that bad hair or just a cheap wig?

Posted by: Bobby | Feb 13, 2009 10:11:43 AM

2. 10 seconds into that I was shocked that 4 more minutes of my life were about to me wasted.

Posted by: Schniffy | Feb 13, 2009 10:13:12 AM

3. I feel sorry for the people who had to sit through that whole, boring mess.

Posted by: homer | Feb 13, 2009 10:24:30 AM

4. Je regarde, je giggle beaucoup.

Posted by: Ernie | Feb 13, 2009 10:43:57 AM

5. To better appreciate Michael Pitt - Rent "The Dreamers" - Bernardo Bertolucci's homage to 60's radical students in Paris...... You can then enjoy that which you did not see in the above clip!! MP in full blossom!! Trust me it's worth the rental!!! Enjoy!!

Posted by: alex in boston | Feb 13, 2009 10:58:32 AM

6. Claptrap may sound better in French, but it's still claptrap. C'est vrai!

Posted by: Don | Feb 13, 2009 11:12:18 AM

7. This is the first time my typing robot came in use since i had to gouge out my eyes a few seconds into that clip.

jeeeeesus.

Posted by: James Anthony | Feb 13, 2009 11:16:46 AM

8. That is so fucking pretentious it's almost suffocating.

I saw The Dreamers and I still don't get the appeal.

Posted by: Aaron | Feb 13, 2009 11:44:32 AM

9. The younshould see "Hedwig and Angry Inch" and "Last Days." Or better still meet Pitt himself. He's a real charmer.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Feb 13, 2009 12:10:09 PM

10. I do not understand the attraction/draw to him.

Posted by: drTheopolis | Feb 13, 2009 12:43:18 PM

11. When I first saw the post I first thought "wow, this guy is about as ugly as the guy from Dreamers!" Turns out it is the guy with a face full of fug from Dreamers. Why do they keep acting like this is someone I want to see, let alone see erotically? Bleah.

Posted by: NoSleep4Sam | Feb 13, 2009 1:40:15 PM

12. gosh, what a colossal waste of time.

Posted by: nic | Feb 14, 2009 12:03:21 PM

13. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posted by: mike shackleford | Feb 15, 2009 4:00:02 AM

14. this was pretty boring and pretentious, but MP is BeaUTifUL!! ugh ..those lips and eyes make me melt!

Posted by: pppayden | Feb 16, 2009 12:43:37 AM

15. There's something hot about the reversal of gender roles here -- the woman narrating (directing events in a way) and the man squirming under her gaze.

I dunno -- maybe I like it because I'm straight and female and grew up on a constant diet of the Traditional Heterosexual Romance Narrative.

Not saying it's anything earth-shattering, though.

Posted by: j | Feb 16, 2009 2:21:17 AM