Adam Lambert | American Idol | Kris Allen | Music | News

Are Adam Lambert and Kris Allen in Offstage Idol Feud?

Lambert_allen

Adam Lambert and Kris Allen, who I previously reported are roommates at the American Idol mansion, are apparently "locked in a bitter feud" if you believe the National Enquirer.

An "insider" tells the tabloid in its May 4 issue: "Although they are friendly on the surface, there's a major culture clash between Adam and Kris. Adam is gay and avery flamboyant guy from L.A., while Kris is a conservative married man from a small Arkansas town. He's usually very easygoing and tolerant, but it's as if he and Adam are from different planets. And since Adam feels he has become the front-runner in the competition their relationship has become very strainged. Kris believes Adam has become arrogant and incredibly fulll of himself....Adam and Kris now go for long periods of time without speaking to one another. You can cut the tension with the knife."

According to the tab, "Kris often complains that Adam leaves clothes, nail polish, and other accessories all over the room they share...and Adam refuses to change his messy ways...The tight personal space is cramping both their styles and they're taking it out on each other."

Boy Culture has a scan of the item.

Of course there's nothing a tabloid loves more than a bitter feud. I'd expect Lambert to have  a bigger issue with Gokey but then again, it isn't always easy to share a room.

Lambert_allen_2

Comments

1. I can think of a few ways Adam and Kris could work thru this 'tension'...at least, I'll be DREAMING about how they will...

Posted by: david | Apr 25, 2009 10:47:42 PM

2. Ooh just go home already, Kris! You bore me off!

Posted by: MissKaNia | Apr 26, 2009 5:41:07 AM

3. I'm trying to figure out why it would even be cramped in the Idol house in the first place. I mean, do the kicked out people still stay there or something? Wouldn't you think that if the losers moved out, at some point the rest of the contestants would get their own room?

Posted by: Warmsun | Apr 26, 2009 11:51:10 PM

4. Oh please this is a load of nonsense, there's no feud between them that's bullcrap from the paparazzi!

Posted by: Kate | Apr 27, 2009 12:48:00 AM

5. Just for the record, the contestants where given the opportunity to have their own rooms and guess what, Kris and Adam opted to remain roomates.

Posted by: Krypton | Apr 27, 2009 4:38:59 AM

6. I was shocked and pissed last night that Adam was put on the spot then sent to the final 3. I'm sure AI is being bombarded with millions screaming that it's rigged. It may be that Adams fans have become complacent thinking that he already has enough votes. Apparently not!

I'll be calling in a lot more for the next 3 shows to get my Adam votes in. I picked up 100 'Vote Adam' buttons and a vote Adam T-shirt from http://www.online-tv-shows.net/vote-adam-lambert.php . The t-shirt gets people talking about it and the buttons are great for giving to friends to capture more votes. Spread the word to and get Adam some new fans and votes. Matt's fans will probably now vote for Kris or Danny, so Adam will need all the votes he can get.

Join the 'Vote Adam' campaign: http://www.online-tv-shows.net/vote-adam-lambert.php

Posted by: Julia Rivers | Apr 30, 2009 8:16:36 PM

7. I was shocked and pissed last night that Adam was put on the spot then sent to the final 3. I'm sure AI is being bombarded with millions screaming that it's rigged. It may be that Adams fans have become complacent thinking that he already has enough votes. Apparently not!

Posted by: Julia Rivers | Apr 30, 2009 8:17:12 PM

8. boring! story

Posted by: rock | May 3, 2009 11:56:01 AM

9. Yeah, the whole thing is very "strainged" indeed, lol.

Posted by: wut? | Jan 2, 2010 9:50:36 AM

10. I don't believe a crap word written in the story!!!

Posted by: Kradam Love | Apr 5, 2010 10:34:19 AM