Comments

1. Ed says

In a week where we have seen an airplane crash and abortion doctor murdered, nothing reminds you that there is still beauty in the world like a hot man!

Well done, Andy!

2. Peter says

Nobody’s noted that in the first picture with the stranger he still has his grey shorts on but in the second they’re off leaving the semi-transparent-when-wet SHORT shorts from the earlier post of him in Sardinia.

3. mike says

Yes, Sean, it is necessary. It allows us a moment of distraction from all the tough news that bombards us daily. Yeah, I know, he’s straight and gay men betray themselves by lusting after straight men when they could be lusting after gay men, or so you always complain. However, in this case, it doesn’t matter. To see the balding man lightly touch my favorite, hot, soccer player’s stomach is THRILLING! Sorry, Sean, but that’s the way of the world.

4. nic says

he is so fucking beautiful. he makes my heart ache and my stomach sink. gay or straight, beauty is beauty. thanks, andy, for posting those. now, what about rafa nadal? the poor baby lost at the french open after 31 straight wins!!!

5. jimmyboyo says

NIC

YES he is beautiful….. except for that damn blasted chin or better said the lack there of

:-)

oh, and any guy that invasive of my personal space would only be my boyfriend. Europeans are different though about personal space and straight male on male physicality

6. nic says

JIMMYBOYO,

what’s with the chin thing? there’s plenty enough for me there. you must jizz your pants everytime you see jay leno. hahaha.

7. Ray says

Yea, I’d want to know if that guy is doing some kind of job for Christian? If that’s his assistant I’m killing the bitch so I could take his job!!!

8. says

Hi, I think he should wear what he wants to. it is about time people started to brake stereo types. Why does what you wear have to define your sexuality. I am 17 years old and wear speedo type swimsuits and most people my age don’t. I commend him for not caring what people think.

9. TylerAnthony says

Straight or Gay doesn’t matter, because unless you know the guy or have opportunity, your not going to get him anyway.

It’s called Eye Candy and it has no orientation.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s a beautiful man, and I’m a lower body kinda guy love butts thighs calves and feet. And Cristiano has it

10. RONALDOS' WIFEY says

FIRST OFF, RONALDO IS NOT GAY. AND SECOND, I MYSELF AM OFFENDED THAT SOMEONE WOULD CALL THE GUY IN THE PHOTO A TROLL (THAT’S JUST IRRESPONSIBLE)!! THE GUY IS A FAMILY MEMBER AND IS VERY LOYAL TO HIS FAMILY INCLUDING CRISTIANO. BEFORE ONE NAME CALLS THINK ABOUT THE KARMA!
    XO CRISTIANO RONALDOS’ WIFEY FOR LIFE :)