Cristiano Ronaldo | Football | News | Sports

Cristiano Ronaldo Gets an Ab Massage

Cr1

Cristiano Ronaldo shows off a new look on his vacation on Sardinia. He's also found someone to give him an abdominal massage.

One more shot, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously...
Cristiano Ronaldo Drowns His Sorrows in Sardinia [tr]

Cr2

Cr3

Comments

1. I appreciate the need for light-hearted fare, but was this really necessary?

Posted by: Sean | Jun 2, 2009 9:35:57 AM

2. It's always necessary! Hot!

Posted by: secretagentman | Jun 2, 2009 9:48:38 AM

3. No seriously - who is this guy with his hands all over him? Somebody needs to get on this story -pronto! :)

Posted by: schniffy | Jun 2, 2009 9:56:12 AM

4. Ah! Sardinia...

Posted by: Andalusian Dog | Jun 2, 2009 10:04:54 AM

5. In a week where we have seen an airplane crash and abortion doctor murdered, nothing reminds you that there is still beauty in the world like a hot man!

Well done, Andy!

Posted by: Ed | Jun 2, 2009 10:20:06 AM

6. he's amazingly hot....don't be jealous!!

Posted by: alan brickma | Jun 2, 2009 10:27:17 AM

7. Nobody's noted that in the first picture with the stranger he still has his grey shorts on but in the second they're off leaving the semi-transparent-when-wet SHORT shorts from the earlier post of him in Sardinia.

Posted by: Peter | Jun 2, 2009 10:56:21 AM

8. Nice shorts.. That is a very odd set of pictures. But that kid is so hot.

Posted by: realitythink | Jun 2, 2009 11:02:45 AM

9. Yes, Sean, it is necessary. It allows us a moment of distraction from all the tough news that bombards us daily. Yeah, I know, he's straight and gay men betray themselves by lusting after straight men when they could be lusting after gay men, or so you always complain. However, in this case, it doesn't matter. To see the balding man lightly touch my favorite, hot, soccer player's stomach is THRILLING! Sorry, Sean, but that's the way of the world.

Posted by: mike | Jun 2, 2009 11:33:57 AM

10. How can anyone question the necessity of this? Dumbkopf!

Posted by: Derek Washington | Jun 2, 2009 12:29:27 PM

11. Mike, Ronaldo's about as straight as Adam Lambert...

Posted by: Ryan | Jun 2, 2009 12:40:14 PM

12. Usually when i get that close to a guy I'm like ten minutes from being pube deep in him.

Posted by: AJ | Jun 2, 2009 1:01:26 PM

13. he is so fucking beautiful. he makes my heart ache and my stomach sink. gay or straight, beauty is beauty. thanks, andy, for posting those. now, what about rafa nadal? the poor baby lost at the french open after 31 straight wins!!!

Posted by: nic | Jun 2, 2009 2:22:32 PM

14. NIC

YES he is beautiful..... except for that damn blasted chin or better said the lack there of

:-)

oh, and any guy that invasive of my personal space would only be my boyfriend. Europeans are different though about personal space and straight male on male physicality

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Jun 2, 2009 3:05:46 PM

15. Is this a photoshoot? PLEASE EXPLAIN CONTEXT OF PHOTOGRAPH!

Posted by: Cameron Johnson | Jun 2, 2009 3:32:52 PM

16. JIMMYBOYO,

what's with the chin thing? there's plenty enough for me there. you must jizz your pants everytime you see jay leno. hahaha.

Posted by: nic | Jun 2, 2009 4:51:26 PM

17. Yea, I'd want to know if that guy is doing some kind of job for Christian? If that's his assistant I'm killing the bitch so I could take his job!!!

Posted by: Ray | Jun 2, 2009 5:14:01 PM

18. What's Jake Cruise doing in Sardinia?

Posted by: Bill | Jun 2, 2009 10:31:42 PM

19. Nothing says straight like pink flowers in your hair!

Posted by: jessejames | Jun 2, 2009 10:37:58 PM

20. My Portuguese friends tell me that most Portuguese men are bi. It is taboo to talk about it but the reality is amazing.

Posted by: Hal | Jun 2, 2009 10:40:08 PM

21. give me a break Hal. The general percentage of glbtiq people doesn't change per country. and bi or too afraid to admit they're gay?

Posted by: pip | Jun 3, 2009 12:00:30 AM

22. she should never wear clothes :)

Posted by: adsda | Jun 3, 2009 6:37:08 AM

23. Pip, I am totally bisexual. In fact i was gay but cheated on 2 boyfriends..with women (1 was a lesbian).

Posted by: Alex | Jun 3, 2009 10:13:48 AM

24. LMAO... hahahahah.... always know... he's ghya!!!!!

Posted by: Jackmehoff | Jun 3, 2009 12:58:40 PM

25. Alex, WTF? You "were" gay, but had sex with 2 women and "turned" bi?

Posted by: Joey | Jun 3, 2009 9:18:41 PM