Comments

1. nic says

leave the guy alone. he’s got shitloads of money to take care of the twins while he takes a break. meanwhile, i’d like to be licking HIS twins, if you know what i’m sayin’. giggitty, giggitgy, goo.

(OK, what i’m really saying is, i would like to lick his balls)

2. Julius says

Holy shit, I came in to Towleroad and the first post about Ricky Martin popped up, just as Ricky’s “She Bangs” began to play on my iPod (which is on shuffle play) It’s a sign!!

[Yeah ignore the fact that I have the song on my iPod. I like my dirty pop, so bite me :)]

3. Marcus says

Hot picture–granted. Maybe it’s just Andy and I, but I’m curious as to who took this photo…

4. iknowthis says

He’s in India. The train is probably a Shatabdi Express or a Himalayan Queen. Could tell from the backrest (which lifts out to become a bunk bed), and that annoying table thing that I kept hitting my knees last time I was on one of these.

5. Rick says

“He’s in India. The train is probably a Shatabdi Express or a Himalayan Queen.”

Him-a-layin’ queen? Sounds like Ricky Martin all right.

6. Beef and Fur says

Sorry. When you are the father of twins you belong at home with the babies. Some things in life just have to change when you choose to become a parent.

7. Ego Check says

@Beef: That only applies to poor people with twins that are actually self aware. His twins are really young and he isn’t poor. Having a nanny for a week or more is not going to traumatize an infant. Try to be less judgemental.

8. Buster says

Hey – use your brains people. There’s nothing to say that this is a recent picture. It is likely from before the twins (given the length of his beard here, it clearly wasn’t anytime around the recent clean-shaven pix with the boys.)

9. fred says

He Bangs.
    I’m wasted by his stillness.
    No one ever looked so fine.

Anyone that has anything bad to say about this pic needs to check themselves. What’s your damage mary?

…and yes… who is the lucky guy that took this picture.

10. cd says

he looks kind of gaunt, i’m kind of worried, tan still looks great, maybe he’s suffering for his art or just trying to get away from two screaming brats? Either way, Ricky, you’re one sweetheart of a guy, i know, i met him up close, be well. CD in DC

11. B-Rod says

I think Ricky meant to say “Asia, a train, my backpack, some silence and a WHOLE lotta gay!”

12. Brett says

I don’t know, maybe the kids are with the surrogate Mama or maybe with the Grandparents. All I know is that I still find this Man very attractive!!!

13. cockymother says

He’s beautiful. This picture is lovely. It’s simple and lovely. I wish people would let him be. He owes nothing to anyone. Would I like him to be gay? Only if he’s with me! He’s one of the world’s most gorgeous men…..But who he loves? It’s none of my business. Gay, straight, bi, confused, or somewhere in between- it’s all okay. REAL liberation means we don’t have to fit anyone else’s definitions.

14. diana says

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE RICKY MARTIN AND IM SO PROUD OF HIM FOR IGNORING ALL THOSE STUPID RUMORS OF HIM BEING GAY…..THE GUY IS GORGEOUS, RICH,AND HAS AN AMAZING LIFE,,,,WHY THE HELL WOULD HE LET STUPID REMARKS LIKE HE’S GAY AFFECT HIM…..SCREW YOU PEOPLE HIS LIFE IS AWESOME =) 😉