Comments

1. Cj says

Woodroad34, having been a new convert to LA from NYC, I know what you mean. I love Silverlake though, not a bear, but such a beautiful area!

If you want amazing coffee (not cheap though, but better than Starbucks), hit La Mill Coffee on Silverlake Blvd. Great place and the owner put a lot into quality coffee and food. (oh and Chris Pine lives across the way and is a regular, you may spot him, yuuum)

2. paul c says

Really? That’s special? Where do you people live? In a women’s prison?

There are better looking guys than this on every street in America. Take a look outside your home/apartment and you will be shocked at what you see. This one is just famous…I guess that counts for more with some people.

Andy better be careful or he’s going to give away his secret love for Mormons if he keeps obsessing on all the little LDS boys.

3. rovex says

Is he classically good looking? No. Is he Model material? No. Is he Hollywood plastic? No. But damn he is a horny f*cker..

He is a real guy, not like the unattractive boring dullards so revered by gay society these days.

4. crispy says

But Paul, he’s going to build me a house with a big huge porch, and we’re going to grow old together, and we’re going to die within moments of each other wrapped in one another’s arms.

5. rovex says

Maybe a nose job, but still not plastic. Not fake tan, not designer suit, not make up, not flawless skin, not floppy girly disney-clean hair. He has 10000x the sex appeal of ronaldo, efron or the models featured on here. He looks like a guy, not a prissy queen, and thats hot.

I wouldnt even give the others a second look as i knock them down while making my way to him.

6. paul c says

Are you trying to make me jealous, Crispy? I just found a studio apartment on Craigslist for you and I, in an up-and-coming neighborhood of Cleveland.

Oh well, it’s okay, you have this beady-eyed dweeb and his porch and I’ll just get a bunch of cats and maybe take up Wicca.

7. huh? says

Take a gander at the Gosling.

A nose job? Is that why he has some bruising under the eyes?

I agree with John re. channeling Mason Wyler… (And that’s a good thing!)

8. crispy says

Well, none. Considering he’s not Mormon.

“I grew up Mormon. I wasn’t really Mormon, my parents were. My mom was really cool. She said, “This is an option, but this isn’t the only option. This is an idea, but this isn’t the only idea. You have to find your own truth.” I never really could identify with it.”

9. Denise says

Sorry, Mike Shackleford but Ryan is not a mormon. His mom and dad were. A mormon in good standing would never make some of the movies he’s made. And I believe he has said in an interview that he never identified with the Mormon faith so you can swoon away and feel politically correct now.