Advertising | Andres Segura | Grooming | Kylie Minogue | Models | News

Model Andres Segura is Kylie Minogue's Fragrance Bitch

Segura

Kylie Minogue flaunts her boyfriend, Spanish model Andrés Velencoso Segura, in the ads for her new men's fragrance, Inverse, from the recently-launced website.

Additional shots of Segura enjoying how he smells,  AFTER THE JUMP...

Segura2

Segura3
Segura4

(via design scene)

Comments

1. Andy, I read your site several times a day, but I'm frequently tempted to stop because the pages load so slowly--initially, then after the jump, and God forbid an interesting comment thread goes to multiple pages. I'm no computer expert, but I'm guessing it's because of all the ads, moving things and pop-ups. I'm sorry to complain. I know it's free to me, but I'd acutally pay a little if I could have it move faster. I seriously might stop reading if it doesn't get better.

Posted by: Andy Pls Read | Sep 11, 2009 1:30:04 PM

2. She can "flaunt" him all she wants - I'm not impressed. Celebrity fragrances are idiotic, and pretty guys with hairy chests give me the creeps. And as time passes, her face is looking more and more like the prow of a yacht.

Posted by: Donovan | Sep 11, 2009 2:12:28 PM

3. Dang - did y'all have hatorade for breakfast?!

Kyle and her man friend look gorgeous...!

Posted by: Pierre | Sep 11, 2009 3:06:52 PM

4. @ Donovan

You are such the typical embarassment to gays,typical old bitter fag-queen.I hope generation Y doesnt turn out like you.Otherwise gay america will NEVER evolve

Posted by: Quinton | Sep 11, 2009 3:14:05 PM

5. lovin' the hair on that handsome man.

Posted by: nic | Sep 11, 2009 3:35:51 PM

6. @ Quinton

Celebrity fragrances are a complete joke and a waste of money on a product that will become out of style before you finish half the bottle. As a member of generation Y, I would that we will eventually get past this consumerism before it destroys our economy and the environment and the sooner that gay youth realize this, the better.

Posted by: Kai | Sep 11, 2009 3:42:47 PM

7. Pretty guys with hairy chests are HOT!
    Pretty guys with shaved chests, not so much, not to mention clones with shaved chests or twinks with shaved chests, yuk!

If hairy chests give Donovan the creeps, I bet he's not a "typical old bitter fag-queen." More likely a young conformist.

At any rate, I vote for seeing more pretty guys with hairy chests, please!

Posted by: KevinVT | Sep 11, 2009 4:27:24 PM

8. Agreeing wholeheartedly with KEVINVT!!

Posted by: sparks | Sep 11, 2009 6:40:45 PM

9. did i not get the memo from gay central? when did hair on a man become unattractive? i hope that young men will never have a slavish devotion to plucking and twee zing and what not. haven't american women suffered enough under the unreasonable expectations of straight men?

this is simply absurd. all over the world men grow hair and women grow hair. so, fucking, what?!

Posted by: nic | Sep 11, 2009 7:45:45 PM

10. Love a HOT hairy Brazilian model. The hair is SO in fashion and for me it was NEVER out of fashion.

Posted by: Albanboy | Sep 12, 2009 1:58:15 AM

11. It's so bizarre to me that everytime a guy has chest hair it sets off this strange back and forth.

Hot is hot.
    Hairy or not.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Sep 12, 2009 4:34:56 AM

12. Inverse? Is that another way to say Invert, which use to mean Gay? (back in the day).
    I remember finding an old book in the college library that said you can tell if someone was a Homosexual, their favorite color is Green (I think that goes all the way back to Oscar Wilde).
    Yes they are both attractive.

Posted by: Bob West | Sep 12, 2009 1:15:02 PM

13. OMFG, this man is beautiful. Will I buy this fragrance...no. Do I want advertisements like this stop...absolutely not!

Posted by: Ru | Sep 12, 2009 2:30:46 PM

14. What say the wort INVERS? http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invers It is an another word for homosexuality! But why we can not read a information over this? Maybe if the censorship in Iran and China? Make she closed her mouth for more money? Then in the Iran give it for homosexual mans the death penalty. She have in her 25 years career not make open her mouth for violation of human rights. She will only make money in her private pocket. With human rights can she not make private money. She is a Capital Fascist!! And he too!!

Posted by: Anti Capital Fascist | Dec 9, 2009 10:51:54 AM