Levi Johnston | News

Levi Johnston Deciding Between 'Front or the Back' for Playgirl

Levijohnstonhunter If TMZ's report is right, the negotiations between Playgirl and Levi Johnston have moved forward and Johnston now has a decision to make:

"Bristol Palin's baby daddy Levi Johnston says he's going to drop his pants for Playgirl -- the only problem, he can't decide which side to show off. We spoke to Levi's handler -- who is not Bristol -- who told us he's either gonna show 'the front or the back' when he poses for the magazine sometime this month. We're told Levi has been hitting the gym preparing for the shoot and has even hired a personal trainer to shape up..."

Here's an idea: how 'bout both?

Comments

1. Careful about showing the goods, Levi, it could have implications for your future dating life.....

Posted by: Steve | Sep 14, 2009 12:14:28 PM

2. Or neither...

Posted by: Jerry | Sep 14, 2009 12:25:52 PM

3. Just wait 'til he starts agonizing over bottom vs. top.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 14, 2009 12:30:52 PM

4. Do both Levi dear - and let the nation vote on it! Oh, I think he'd be versatile don't you, Crispy? LOL

Posted by: Sean R | Sep 14, 2009 12:38:58 PM

5. I think Levi is incredibly hot; he really has the whole boy next door thing down to a tee and he's obviously a good sport and a decent guy so I say more power to him! And I also endorse Towleroad's "both!" stance.

Posted by: DavidG | Sep 14, 2009 12:48:37 PM

6. Shall we start a poll?

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Sep 14, 2009 12:57:12 PM

7. I see how this is good for Playgirl - but why would he do this?

Posted by: Ben | Sep 14, 2009 12:59:03 PM

8. Um, yeah, of course he should do both. Since when do they run only ONE photo?

Posted by: Grey | Sep 14, 2009 1:03:28 PM

9. It don't mean a thing if he's still wearing his underwear...which if I recall is the plan--no Full Monty.

Even worse, I'm sure he wears boxers with beer cans on them. Not hot.

Posted by: BubbaInTX | Sep 14, 2009 1:10:02 PM

10. Well lets be frank, the more he shows the more he makes and at his age that's all he cares about! And besides once its published you know its gonna be on every site on the net and there it will be ad infinium! He might as well show both unless of course his handlers decide start with the back and see what the reaction and the demand is afterward, its all about marketing, his ass is just gonna be the tease, THE FRONT IS WHAT THE PUBLIC WANTS TO SEE...

Posted by: alex in boston | Sep 14, 2009 1:12:30 PM

11. Doesn't matter. I'm sure neither isn't anything we haven't seen before.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Sep 14, 2009 1:29:42 PM

12. "I see how this is good for Playgirl - but why would he do this?"
    Ben, isn't the answer obvious? Would you pose naked for a Fratpad for $10,000? If you say no, then how about posing in Cosmopolitan with your shirt off for $100,000? If not, then how about a million dollars to drink a Pepsi in a pair of board shorts and a tank top in a commercial?
    I mean, somehwere on the spectrum, I would think you'd have the price you'd accept to sell a shot of you.
    If not, you'd have to be either extremely wealthy or extremely self-conscious. I don't know how much Playgirl has offered him, but I think others have offered him $25,000, which is an amount many Americans can't save in ten years.

Posted by: GregV | Sep 14, 2009 1:35:49 PM

13. Back then front later.

She can uh... She can uh...
    She can uh...uh...uh...
    They'll never make her pitch.
    Me, I uh... and I uh...
    And I uh...uh...uh...
    But I do it with a switch.
    I'm electrifying
    And I ain't even trying.
    I never had to sweat to get paid
    'Cause if you got a gimmick
    Gypsy girl, you got it made.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Sep 14, 2009 1:49:25 PM

14. How 'bout just him in a suit taking off his shoes, loosening tie & shirt collar--hot!

Or shirtless, jeans, barefoot, in a bed of hay with a strand of it between his teeth, with a big, shit-eating grin.

I think he could sell a lot of magazines if it's done right.

Posted by: rayy | Sep 14, 2009 2:16:49 PM

15. The boyfriend and I will be so pleased. Yummy!

Posted by: rTINFINITY | Sep 14, 2009 3:00:52 PM

16. If he shows the 'back' we will then have confirmation he is a bottom. And he must know that women are not the main 'readership' of Playgirl, right? Since he has already hung out with Kathy Griffin, his gay fan base will only grow. Let's see if he is 'growing' if he shows the front.

Posted by: Noniguy | Sep 14, 2009 3:50:25 PM

17. Gays who have turned this guy into an "icon" -- including people on this site -- are playing into exactly what the dominant culture thinks of gays. Can we raise our standards PLEASE?

Besides isn't it 15:01 on this guy's celeb clock already?

Posted by: Jase | Sep 14, 2009 3:59:28 PM

18. Levi is just laughin' all the way to the bank, as he well should....

Posted by: Chris | Sep 14, 2009 4:16:43 PM

19. Playgirl doesn't even publish as a magazine anymore and they can afford this? Pose him with his mother in law, there's a story.

Posted by: cd | Sep 14, 2009 4:17:59 PM

20. I haven't bought a copy of Playgirl...well, actually ever. But if the get Levi full frontal...I will buy!

Posted by: So Left I'm Right | Sep 14, 2009 11:16:42 PM

21. I'll expect my copy to be delivered by Levi...in his teeth, crawling to me on his hands and knees, naked.
    There's a nice visual for you....wonder how much someone would pay for That shot!?

(And, Derek...love it! 'Sumpin' Wrong with Strippin?!')

^^X^^

Posted by: Bruce Wayne | Sep 15, 2009 3:50:48 AM

22. it's really kinda sad that this 18 year old feels such pressure to pose naked.

Posted by: STEVE RICHMOND | Sep 15, 2009 11:44:04 AM

23. Show it all , front and back and make us want to see more of you all the time, he is a hunk and i'm sure well hung to even consder to show all yummy

Posted by: Lisa | Oct 8, 2009 7:21:27 AM