Couples | Mark Cornelsen | News | Relationships | T.R. Knight

BigGayDeal.com

T.R. Knight Splits with Boyfriend Mark Cornelsen

Trknight

Gatecrasher reports: "It's splitsville for T.R. Knight and his boyfriend of two years. Just weeks after he said he wanted to adopt a child, the former 'Grey's Anatomy' star, 36, reportedly asked 20-year-old Mark Cornelsen to move out of the apartment they shared. 'It just came to a natural end, no hard feelings,' says a friend. 'They still care about each other very much.'"

Comments

1. I blame Katherine Heigl for this. Not for any rational reason - just because.

Posted by: Ben | Oct 21, 2009 4:49:43 PM

2. I'm 27 and there is no way in hell I would date an 18 year old. The reason being that I would spend every waking hour trying to figure out a way to drink his blood and steal his youth.

Posted by: Ral | Oct 21, 2009 6:25:02 PM

3. Hank - Your granny sounds like a fun gal to hang out with.

Posted by: Tralfaz | Oct 21, 2009 6:25:19 PM

4. I am just overly pessimistic about having a boyfriend at all at 48.. mostly because I have dated three quality men in two years and it did not work out.. sometimes I think that human relationships are very fragile and don't last long -- gays not excepted.

How is that for a hot cup of bitter this afternoon boys?

Posted by: David B. 2 | Oct 21, 2009 7:04:43 PM

5. Mr. Cornelsen's lifestyle has just been downgraded from business class to economy. My guess is that this won't be a pleasant change.

Posted by: Sancho | Oct 21, 2009 3:40:22 PM

You must mean Knight, because that bitch's career is in a downward spiral. At least Cornelsen still has his youth and two more years of undergrad. I agree with most here. Their relationship has always creeped me out. I know a few are able to bridge that age gap, but I don't understand why you wouldn't just date someone your own age.

Posted by: sugarrhill | Oct 21, 2009 8:33:37 PM

6. Can we retire that thing where we call someone a "bitter queen" when they say something we don't like? It only makes you look even more stupid.

Posted by: Mark | Oct 21, 2009 10:27:52 PM

7. oh, also, i am a different Mark from the one who was posting on this topic earlier.

Posted by: Mark | Oct 21, 2009 10:28:18 PM

8. Hey T.R.

Gurl get a Man you can get understand and bumping Gucci bags

Posted by: Mr Chris | Oct 22, 2009 12:56:40 AM

9. So typically gay male to think that at 27 he is over the hill. The reason why there is so much dating of kids among gay men is that they only value the usually but not always ephemeral attractiveness and always ephemeral youth of the guy involved, nothing else. That's a part of the reason these relationships are too brief.

Posted by: Gabe R L | Oct 26, 2009 9:39:16 AM

10. I might add that unfortunately a lot of gay men never leave late adolescence or early post-adolescence behind. They remain stuck at that stage of life and their tastes never mature. Hedi Slimane and Stephen sprouse are prime examples. I'm only 30, but can't imagine being in a relationship with, or even having sex with a teen or post-adolescent.

Posted by: Gabe R L | Oct 26, 2009 9:43:55 AM

11. what wrong with them??

Posted by: allen | Sep 20, 2012 9:58:43 AM