Comments

1. MT says

I have to admit I’ve hated Hal Sparks ever since I saw him on the I Love whatevers shows on VH1. He made so many anti-gay cracks about everything he commented on, and it was extremely offensive. I couldn’t believe this was the same man who was in Queer As Folk.

2. john says

i can’t stand Hal SParks, he used to be cute and funny on Talk Soup and likeable on Queer as Folk and then for some reason he decided he needed to be seen as a ladies man and every comment was about how he loved dating women, “Hal what is your favorite color?” and his response “I can’t wait to meet some hot blonde or brunette girl to have straight sex with because I’m straight and I love having sex with women”.
    He’s a fucking tool. He probably tried to pick up Missy Pyle in some uncomfortable attempt in front of the press after this stunt. And Kitson is for Hollywood DOUCHE BAGS, you wouldn’t catch me in a place like that.

3. Ealan says

Sparks may have made some cracks on the “I Love the …Series”, but I’ve never heard him say anything anti-gay , and he’s been in a relationship with the same woman for quite a while. Admittedly, he can come off as obnoxious sometimes, but he’s a straight shooter and he’s always been a friend to the community.

4. TANK says

This guy was always gross and annoying, even on that abomination QAF. Isn’t he supposed to getting coffee for vh1 staff? Did he quit? Plenty of others who’d like to get coffee for vh1 staff…

5. AladinSane says

Actually, if you follow him on twitter you’ll find not only is he quite down to earth and friendly, but is volunteering to help our community on almost a weekly basis. I’d rather he have my back than 3 of the 4 previous posters…

6. AladinSane says

7. John says

Sparks is a self-proclaimed liberal and strong proponent of legalizing same-sex marriage. He has spoken out against marriage ballot initiatives on Larry King Live. But because gay activists are so uptight, he needs to be banished from the realm for making a couple lame, unfunny jokes about homosexuality.

The same punishment Seth MacFarlane got. Not to mention Jay Leno, Bill Maher, Al Sharpton, Kanye West, Kevin Smith, and so on. Because anyone for same-sex marriage in principle, but doesn’t care for some man action personally, is definitely a bigot.

And if there’s one thing the so-called “leaders” of this social movement can’t stand, it is straight allies. They need to all go away so the gays can continue their 31-0 streak of losing each and every election that comes along.

8. says

Hal Sparks rocks. He’s a big Bladerunner fan and so am I. He bumped into Keye Luke in some convention once and Hal did an impression of Luke’s character in Bladerunner. I on the other hand can mute the movie and recite everybody’s line except Edward James Olmos’. The guy is under no obligation to support the LGBT community, but he just have a strong sense of justice and empathy for the aggrieved.