Alex Pettyfer | Hedi Slimane | News

Photos: Alex Pettyfer by Hedi Slimane in Vman

Alex1

More Vman Hedi Slimane photos of British actor Alex Pettyfer, AFTER THE JUMP...

Alex2  Alex3

Alex4  Alex5

Alex6  Alex7

Alex8

(via charmants)

Comments

1. these photos are just WRONG !!!

Posted by: jack | Nov 24, 2009 12:31:32 PM

2. He should be seeing his dermatologist once a year.

Posted by: crispy | Nov 24, 2009 12:37:05 PM

3. Smoking is sooooo 1964.

Posted by: zeddy | Nov 24, 2009 1:02:28 PM

4. Not sure why he should see a dermatologist;if you click on the closeup of his face his skin looks as smooth as a baby's butt. I think the photos are beautiful (though I could do without the cig). The photos are very raw and real-- especially the body angle in the last one. Hedy Slimane gets better and better.

Posted by: rob | Nov 24, 2009 1:31:32 PM

5. Moles and cancer Rob. Moles... cancer....

Posted by: D.R.H. | Nov 24, 2009 1:45:41 PM

6. More like Heady Slim Man.

Posted by: JeffRob | Nov 24, 2009 2:02:59 PM

7. Thought the first shot was very hot, but then saw the butts. Next.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 24, 2009 3:51:57 PM

8. I'm confused; I remember seeing that name somewhere and I Googled him and it struck me: "oh, yeah, the blond twink that looks like a high-school kid..."

What I remember (and the photos on the interwebs) look ENTIRELY different from these pictures, and not in a good way.

If that is indeed that same guy, then he MUST be straight: he's letting himself go to pot waaaaaayyyy too fast to be gay...!

In any case, it's a doggone shame...

Yah, this guy looks okay, (his body's pretty hot!) but the Alex Pettyfer I remember was much better looking, IMHO.....

Posted by: Terrance | Nov 24, 2009 4:00:20 PM

9. DRH, you do realize that is how most models look without significant airbrushing?

Posted by: sugarrhill | Nov 24, 2009 4:35:39 PM

10. He obviously wants to create a tougher image- he could be auditioning to play some homicidal hustler

Posted by: jaragon | Nov 24, 2009 6:16:43 PM

11. lol at his tattoo under his navel

Posted by: Jesus | Nov 24, 2009 11:22:30 PM

12. The tattoo: I guess he was trying to phonetically spell "Alex" in Japanese kana... but unfortunately one of the characters is completely wrong ("N" instead of "L/R") so it actually says "Anyax".

Posted by: Donovan | Nov 25, 2009 11:14:20 AM

13. He just finished a film in which he was required to shave his head. His hair is growing back now. He's been getting himself tattooed since he was 16.

Posted by: vera | Nov 25, 2009 2:08:21 PM

14. Hopefully Alex will ignore the critical comments posted by "The Ugly People", as I call them. If I translate their true meaning behind their harsh comments of their "so called English" alien native tongue, interpreted their "StormBreaker" verbal brutalities read as follows: "Blah, blah...Why was I born so ugly?God I hate pretty men!Blah,blah...Umm, let's target Alex and perhaps I will not feel so UGLY today.Off the record, thank God Alex cannot see what I look like...blah, blah!" Final word of advice to the "Ugly People": Before you decide to pass malicious remarks, go to a fucking mirror and strip down naked & compare yourself to the young man Alex - do I really have to comment? If your answer is no - send me a photo!

Posted by: Raedawn Mason | Apr 29, 2010 5:56:27 PM