Lady Gaga | News

Watch: Lady Gaga Monster Ball Rehearsal

Monsterball

Lady Gaga's 'Monster Ball' tour kicks off tonight in Montreal. Here's a look at the rehearsal.

Spoilers, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I hate that having great seats at Radio City isn't enough for me, and that at age 40 I'm really wishing I had VIP meet-and-greet seats. Sigh.

Posted by: Matthew Rettenmund | Nov 27, 2009 7:29:36 PM

2. Shit is gonna be crazy. CRAY-ZEE.

Posted by: Aaron | Nov 27, 2009 7:55:12 PM

3. but she was just on ellen at 4pm pst. how can she already be rehearsing in montreal? the thanksgiving miracle?
    :P
    i hear you matthew, and i'll be 41 in a few weeks. doh! she won me over at the march in dc.
    i think part of it is i find her so refreshing: she can sing, communicate, write and perform music, make a statement, etc without (so far) all the drugs, missing panties, tmz coverage, etc.

Posted by: ruby | Nov 27, 2009 8:05:30 PM

4. UGGG i wanna cry, she is not going to be anywhere near oklahoma......i would kill to see her in real life!!!!

Posted by: Shae | Nov 27, 2009 9:35:37 PM

5. OMG
    that show looks so unbelievably amazing, I would kill to get tickets to see her when she comes to Toronto

Posted by: Derek | Nov 27, 2009 10:27:42 PM

6. who the hell is this girl? "persistence pays off?" somebody arrest this bitch for stalking. damn people.

Posted by: Blain Rushing | Nov 27, 2009 11:50:43 PM

7. hi.
    I'm from MTL and i just came back from her show. After 2h in line under the rain, a weird performance by semi-precious weapons and another 1,5h of waiting, she finally showed up at 22h. The high tech and very creative scene is definetly a plus. Everything went fine in the jamed Bell Center. The slippery stage caused dancers and gaga to fall a few times. Yet not apparent injuries. The show was worth the very affordable 65$

Posted by: charles Fournier | Nov 28, 2009 1:39:13 AM

8. I will wait to see her live on the Dec 13th in SF. I was going to watch the clip, but I want to be surprised.

Posted by: Dairyqueen | Nov 28, 2009 8:43:27 AM