Boston | Dance | Ellen DeGeneres | Football (American) | News | Sports

Boston Gay FLAG Football Team Wants Ellen's Attention

Ellen

Boston's gay FLAG flag football team puts together an annual end-of-the-year video. Part of this year's video had the team dancing to "Jai Ho". Knowing Ellen DeGeneres' love for dancing, the team thought they might get her attention. And how could she not take notice?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. A lot of gay people don't like each other, do they?....I mean, don't they? Maybe it's location? We should all move to Key West--that includes transfolk. No assault weapons allowed.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 15, 2009 3:27:04 PM

2. hubbard that was funny. 5,6,7,8

It was fun and I hope they end up on Ellen's show.

Good for those guys.

Posted by: Maverick69 | Dec 15, 2009 3:29:35 PM

3. Goddamnit, crispy. I don't want to think about you fucking anything--especially not yourself. What if someone were eating? Very selfish.

Posted by: TANK | Dec 15, 2009 3:37:04 PM

4. All the gay men criticizing these handsome gay footballers would give them the best rim job if given the chance. You are jealous because you haven't been near a man's firm, muscular ass. Do yourself a favor by working out and properly grooming yourself then I'm sure gay men like this will give you a ride.

Posted by: Bill | Dec 15, 2009 3:48:31 PM

5. Very cute!!! Adorableness abounds. Maybe I need to find a flag football team around here.

Posted by: Travis | Dec 15, 2009 3:48:59 PM

6. Tank, I usually fuck assholes. You interested?

Posted by: crispy | Dec 15, 2009 3:52:02 PM

7. Solid performance guys!!! How can Ellen turn down people who have fun dancing...AND a free t-shirt too! C'mon ELLEN!!!!

I know most of these guys...some dance better than they play football, and some play football better they dance, but they are all awesome great guys who like to laugfh and have fun.

Rock on Flag Flag Football!!! Great job Mr. Swank. And David, and all...

Posted by: Robert | Dec 15, 2009 3:54:38 PM

8. "Yeh, I totally fucked myself on that one!"

"Tank, I usually fuck assholes."

LOL!

Posted by: TANK | Dec 15, 2009 3:55:47 PM

9. The reason some of us loathe people like J Bocco and RedBearded is because your nasty comments are only made to be nasty. You contribute nothing but hate. You don't have to like these videos, and you have every right to your loathing. But you certainly don't have to utilize your right to write comments that trash people for not adhering to masculinist stereotypes. You may not be bitter old queens, but you are bitter -- and mean. Why you'd want to defend your negativity, let alone celebrate it is something is beyond comprehension to me. I suggest therapy. Or a good SSRI.

Posted by: Ted | Dec 15, 2009 4:10:09 PM

10. Weak. Better luck next time, pal!

Posted by: crispy | Dec 15, 2009 4:14:25 PM

11. The only thing weak around here's your wrists. And I'm not your pal, buddy!

Posted by: TANK | Dec 15, 2009 4:28:25 PM

12. I've got solemn news, fellas: that great American and friend to Black and Gay (or Gay and Black) Americans, Oral Roberts, has gone on to glory. In other words, he's dead....today.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 15, 2009 4:32:35 PM

13. TED,
    We're not just contributing hate, (yes I do HATE this video) We are also contributing a difference of opinion. You are being just as bitter and "loathsome" by attacking people who's tastes don't adhere to your strict view of what a gay person is supposed to like. Why you can't understand that some of us have better taste than you is beyond comprehension to ME. I suggest you get that stick out of your butt and deal with it.
    AGAIN, I ask why is it such a problem that some of us have a differing opinion???

Posted by: redbearded | Dec 15, 2009 4:37:47 PM

14. I'm not your buddy, friend!

Posted by: crispy | Dec 15, 2009 4:51:40 PM

15. Great Job. Very entertaining.

Posted by: Mike | Dec 15, 2009 5:20:32 PM

16. That was really cute!

Posted by: Timothy | Dec 15, 2009 5:35:32 PM

17. J. Bocca is desperate, annoying, and corny.

Posted by: Edd | Dec 15, 2009 5:53:57 PM

18. I'm not your friend, guy!

Posted by: Edd | Dec 15, 2009 5:57:15 PM

19. Cute beefy men dancing!!! I liked the editing.

Posted by: jaragon | Dec 15, 2009 6:11:31 PM

20. Hmmm, I caught the ending of Slumdog Millionaire as well as the Pats game last week. Then I came across this LOL...GOOD Stuff!!!! Keep having fun!!!!

Posted by: Paul | Dec 15, 2009 6:42:16 PM

21. Not happening. I Love Ellen but her show? it's as "hetrophied" as possible. For example...these holiday charity hand outs she has granted all these years to struggling families in need; not ONCE in the 6 years I've been watching her show, and the possibly hundreds of needy families and people she's helped has a same sex couple, or same sex family been helped. Has no same sex family been nominated or requested the help? I guess you could argue that (and the tooth fairies existence) but it's been rightly reported that a butch lesbian or gay looking man will be asked to sit in the back rows of her audience by those in charge of audience relations so they are not in view of the camera shot. Ellen has done AMAZING things for the LGBT community....her show? it's about as homo friendly as anything you would find on Fox News.

Posted by: Bayley | Dec 15, 2009 7:39:26 PM

22. Choreography was great.

Posted by: fairwolf | Dec 15, 2009 7:50:23 PM

23. Okay some of the boys in this vid are totally adorable. Yum. Especially the ginger and the guy with the scruff.

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Dec 15, 2009 8:26:05 PM

24. A bunch of guys doing a reasonably well-choreographed routine to try and get on Ellen. I enjoyed the minute and a half it took me to watch it.

Posted by: DR | Dec 15, 2009 8:34:23 PM

25. It is pure fun and utterly amazing!

Posted by: Patrick | Dec 15, 2009 9:03:57 PM