Eminem | Gay Slurs | Music | News

Eminem Disguises 'Faggot' Slur in New Song 'Elevator'

Eminem cleverly avoids using the word "faggots" in his new song "Elevator" when referring to Adam Lambert and Clay Aiken, replacing it with the words "fake it's":

Eminem Sorry Lance, Mr. Lambert and Aiken ain't gonna make it
They get so mad, when I call them both fake it's
All these f@#king voices in my head I can't take it
Someone shut that f@#king baby up, 'for I shake it
You're standing adjacent to Jason's last slut, they're facing
Together makes 'em, a f@#king bad combination
I lashed at the doctor in my last operation
Shoved the weiner snitzel up his ass, hopped away some-
body please stop the patient, get the cops to mase him

Of course, phonetically, it sounds just like "faggots."

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Isn't this how Eminem got famous in the first place? by provoking a harsh response from the gay community.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, even refrain yourselves from even commenting on this post...Its time for Eminem's old antics to go away.

Posted by: Felix | Dec 4, 2009 9:53:55 AM

2. I couldn't make it 30 seconds. It sounded like a bad children's show skit on Mad TV. People really like this shit?

Posted by: crispy | Dec 4, 2009 9:54:15 AM

3. Isn't this how Eminem got famous in the first place? by provoking a harsh response from the gay community?

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, i beg you, restrain yourselves from even commenting on this post. Its time for Eminem's old antics to go away.

Posted by: Felix | Dec 4, 2009 9:58:16 AM

4. I meant *restrain*, sorry

Posted by: Felix | Dec 4, 2009 10:00:14 AM

5. Me thinks she doth protest too much. Apparently just another cry baby, to add to the many. Jealousy, anyone?

Posted by: rod Kennedy | Dec 4, 2009 10:06:45 AM

6. What e-vah. We can talk about more interesting things, like the weather or the price of rice in China.

Posted by: Andy | Dec 4, 2009 10:12:29 AM

7. I'm sure that GLAAD will respond to this, but for once I hope it is a response that slams the artist for not be creative or talented enough to write what doesn't offend. Every album it's the same story. Slam Eminem for lashing out like he does because he's obviously a closet case. Slam him for being stuck with that same shrill rapping style for the last how ever many years it's been. It was somewhat "fresh" when he first came out, but now all of his stuff sounds the same.

Posted by: jeremy | Dec 4, 2009 10:16:08 AM

8. M&M is boorish and oh so boring.

Posted by: Timothy | Dec 4, 2009 10:23:23 AM

9. I think the line about the baby is more disturbing...

Posted by: dp | Dec 4, 2009 10:27:17 AM

10. There's nothing wrong with Eminem that a hit of GHB and a tied down gang rape for about 3 days by 20 men wouldn't whip right into shape.

Posted by: Ross76 | Dec 4, 2009 10:34:42 AM

11. Em has some serious issues here with guy sex, funny he has nothing to say about girl/girl? My guess is someone may have slipped him the salami when he was a trailer tot.

Posted by: richard s | Dec 4, 2009 10:35:59 AM

12. So much for Elton John's olive branch.

Posted by: JohnInManhattan | Dec 4, 2009 10:37:23 AM

13. Career in the tank.

Posted by: Marc C | Dec 4, 2009 10:38:21 AM

14. LMFAO you get the lyricz all wrong...he does fay faggots! why would he be scared to..do you guyz 4get who the fuck slim shady is??!

Posted by: PITRI | Dec 4, 2009 10:46:05 AM

15. This clown wouldn't even have a career if he didn't slam other celebrities. He is so over. Used to be a big fan, no more.

Posted by: tmack | Dec 4, 2009 10:46:31 AM

16. Why would we subject ourselves to listen to that garbage?

Posted by: Rafael | Dec 4, 2009 10:51:21 AM

17. IGNORE THIS ONE HIT WONDER LOSER...

Posted by: Bosie | Dec 4, 2009 10:54:06 AM

18. Queen please...

Posted by: Feral | Dec 4, 2009 11:03:58 AM

19. I don't listen to Enimem, I don't give a toss if the guy is dead or alive.

If I want to get any interest in rap or "Urban culture", I just watch all those losers on Judge Judy.

Posted by: sebastien | Dec 4, 2009 11:04:28 AM

20. oh I still think he's an adorable little (Faggot).

Posted by: Robert | Dec 4, 2009 11:12:04 AM

21. Oh, honey. You visited a gay website. And you posted 4 comments. That makes you gay! Like really super gay.

Do your friends know you read gay websites?

Posted by: crispy | Dec 4, 2009 11:13:26 AM

22. It's "mace," you whitetrash fucktard.

Posted by: HW In SoCal | Dec 4, 2009 11:22:09 AM

23. I know, ASID has posted more to this website than I do in, like, a month, and I'm a big homo. Methinks it's not Eminem's rapping that really gets him hot.

Posted by: Glenn | Dec 4, 2009 11:24:05 AM

24. first of all, the paragraph makes NO sense.

WTF is he talking about?

he is jumping from one topic to another.

Posted by: johnosahon | Dec 4, 2009 11:25:54 AM

25. Not that anyone should actually give a damn what Eminem thinks or does, but he is rather dead on about Adam, Lance and Clay. They are fake its. They do whatever it takes to try to sell their music and right now it takes kissing some gay but. Wait until it takes something different and see how fast they change their tunes (for example Adam is now kissing ABC's but and in turn supporting middle America). None of them are talented. If Adam ever gets an actual hit he will be a one hit wonder and replaced by the next big thing. Just wait for the next Idol and see if we still discuss Adam afterward.

Posted by: galefan2004 | Dec 4, 2009 11:35:38 AM