David Beckham | Milan | News

David Beckham Sexually Assaulted by Milan Reporter

Beckhamgroin

David Beckham was doing an interview outside a Milan hotel when a TV reporter grabbed his groin and gave it a squeeze, the Telegraph reports:

Beckham "The stunt was a 'test' to see whether the football star measured up to his photo in Armani billboards, in which he shows off his impressive physique in a pair of tight-fitting underpants. He has since been replaced in the Armani campaign by Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo. Beckham looked shocked and immediately backed away after being touched by the blonde-haired TV reporter, a star of the satirical show Le Iene (The Hyenas). As security guards closed ranks around the 34-year-old midfielder, Miss Di Cioccio was chased down the street yelling 'E piccolo, Beckham' ('Beckham is small'), while being filmed by the show’s cameraman. Beckham climbed into a black car but she ran around to the driver’s seat in which he was sitting, shouting: 'You’ve taken us for a ride! How could you? David!'"

Don't people in Italy get arrested for assault for incidents like this?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Y'all are a bunch of humorless jackasses.

This is friggin hilarious, and anybody who stars in a bunch of 50ft posters of themselves in stuffed shorts deserves to be taken down a notch.

Posted by: Dan | Jan 21, 2010 12:26:04 PM

2. I thought this was hilarious. I dont get why soo many fags have a hard-on for this boney, pretty boy, over-hyped soccer dildo and his tanned leather excuse for a wife. Im sure he'll need months of therapy.

Posted by: Toto | Jan 21, 2010 12:33:21 PM

3. Totally inappropriate...and the thing that a lot of women don't get is this -- what diff does it make what size it is before he gets a hardon?

Yea, dicks are hot when they are hung flaccid, but we still don't know how big it is when he's erect -- so for her to run around saying he's small is not necessarily true -- we just don't know!

Posted by: Bart | Jan 21, 2010 12:50:30 PM

4. I agree whole-heartedly with those who are mad about the double standard of conduct and repercussions. If a man had grabbed Posh's breast, to see if they were real, the other reporters would have grabbed him, some may have beat him up, and he would have been dragged away by the police (at least here in the USA...).

And to compare a man's package with a woman's behind is intellectually dishonest. Men have behinds you know....Apples and oranges.

Cupping the vagina area would have netted the same response I noted above...

Quite frankly, even that doesn't line up well with grabbing a man's junk like that...but it's close....A man's junk is verrrry sensitive and can be injured easily by someone who doesn't have permission.

I don't think hitting the woman (or the hypothetical man in the double-standard example) would be the appropriate response....but he should have slapped her right across the face if he could, and then the people around her should have prevented her from leaving, so she could be charged with assault.

And privacy should be respected, no matter how much you make or how much you appear in public....if you are an ass about signing autographs or posing in pics with fans, well, that's another issue. As Wil Wheaton says, Don't Be a Dick!

Posted by: Robert in SF | Jan 21, 2010 2:55:43 PM

5. I wish Beckham would've stepped on the gas a bit when she darted out of nowhere behind his car.

Lesson learned.

Posted by: TommyOC | Jan 21, 2010 4:07:05 PM

6. Cuff links, stickpin--when I step out I'm gonna do you in...they come runnin' just as fast as they can, 'cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Sorry...this was bad.

Posted by: TANK | Jan 21, 2010 4:15:28 PM

7. YIKES! I guess I need to check myself. I thought that was pretty funny. I appreciate the perspective that it was invasive. But, I was laughing the entire time.

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Jan 21, 2010 4:55:58 PM

8. What is appalling is the general commentary suggesting this is just a "joke" or that because females somewhere may have been subjected to groping that that makes it OK in this instance. It isn't. There are limits and, given some of the incidents that have happened to celebrities just in the recent past, I don't doubt Beckham was genuinely shocked and a bit shaken.

Posted by: Will | Jan 21, 2010 5:25:24 PM

9. Oh my.

Posted by: Rocco | Jan 21, 2010 5:58:57 PM

10. She is right: David Beckham does have a small penis. The ads are all done with the help of Adobe.

Posted by: Cert | Jan 21, 2010 6:19:15 PM

11. Awkward, but now we know the truth, lol.

Posted by: Drew | Jan 21, 2010 7:07:53 PM

12. this is assault and he should be charged..what next?...a knifing?...

Posted by: alan brickmanA | Jan 21, 2010 7:11:17 PM

13. I don't know about anyone else, but if anyone pulled that on me, my gut reaction would be to punch them in the face.

Posted by: Nal | Jan 21, 2010 10:50:57 PM

14. tacky cunt!

Posted by: dion | Jan 22, 2010 12:24:17 AM

15. The set up was funny. And then the fucking idiot does it and it's horrible. I've had a cunt (man) grab my junk without permission and I wanted to wring his neck off. I mean it was a gay bar that was sleazy so I didn't get too bent out of shape but it still was alarming.

Anyway, this is a clear violation of his privacy and regardless of his status as a superstar or likeness on billboards, this is inappropriate and humiliating. I'd like to see what the mean-spirited homos on this blog would think if someone were to grab their package in public. How about at the job in front of others? Or at grocery store?

Posted by: mikey d | Jan 22, 2010 12:42:40 AM

16. This was a sexual assault. Grabbing someone's genitals without their permission is, at very least, Gross Indecency and possibly Carnal Knowledge without Consent. Just because the perpetrator is female and the victim male (and a celebrity) does not make this any less a] serious or b] a criminal act.

Posted by: wirrrn | Jan 22, 2010 10:31:41 AM

17. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WOMAN GOT TO PLAY THIS VIDEO ON HER COMEDY SHOW AND HUMILIATE DAVID BY CALLIN HIS PENIS SMALL ON TELEVISION. SHE LOOKS MENTALLY INSANE AND OBSESSED WITH HIM WHEN SHE RUNS AFTER HIM CALLING HIS PENIS SMALL WHEN EVERYONE WHOS A ADULT KNOWS THAT THERE ARE BOTH GROWERS AND SHOWERS. BUT WHY SHOULD I TRY TO DEFEND DAVIDS PENIS. WHY DOES SOCIETY EVEN CARE. I REALLY THINK OFFICALS AND POLICE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP LETTING WOMEN GET AWAY WITH WHATEVER THEY WANT.. CAUSE ITS LIKE THE OLD SAYING YOU GIVE THEM A YARD THEY WILL TAKE A MILE. WHEN YOU DONT ARRESTED FOR SOMETHING LIKE SEXUAL ASSAULT... ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT HAPPENS AGAIN AND ONLY WORSE. OFFICALS NEED TO STOP LETTING WOMEN GET AWAY WITH STUFF JUST ON THERE LOOKS... ALL GENDERS NEED TO HAVE THE SAME RULES. READ THIS MAYBE YOU CAN SEE WHY PEOPLE DONT CARE AT ALL ABOUT MENS PRIVACY OR RIGHTS.

Posted by: GARY | Jan 23, 2010 1:17:36 PM