Jared Leto | Lady Gaga | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Listen: Jared Leto Covers Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance'

Mohawk

Jared Leto's band 30 Seconds to Mars covered Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" in the Radio 1 Live Lounge in London over the weekend.

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. ha ha ha...no man can sing this (at least no straight man). He really managed to queef it out. LMAO! Seriously, listen to this and not laugh, and if you can, your soul has died.

Posted by: TANK | Mar 30, 2010 1:02:44 AM

2. Say it aint so Jared Leto. 30 Seconds to Mars is way way way better than this crap.

"This Is War" is the best album in the universe so far this year.

Posted by: mintylaramie | Mar 30, 2010 1:12:35 AM

3. wow some are taking this way to seriously...its just music...

Posted by: epic | Mar 30, 2010 1:36:20 AM

4. no it wasnt just music. and no. 30 seconds to mars is always shit. i love you jared leto cause i wanna rape your face, but yeah you are a horrible 'rock musician?' your songs are music by only a stretch of the imagination but... you sucked the art our of gaga's song. i wish she could sue you for it.

Posted by: Thomas k | Mar 30, 2010 6:09:19 AM

5. They're still around?

I was really hoping their 30 seconds were up.

@Thomas I never thought Leto was a "horrible" rock musician... per se. I think with the right environment he can do really well. it's just the songs themselves just... suck. melodies are simple the lyrics are cliche and albums are over-engineered.

it's typical, though - so i'm not going to bitch about it.

but then again, this is coming from a guy who cannot tell the difference between Nickleback and Theory of a Deadman, so....

(Seriously, they're the same band...)

Posted by: james p. p. | Mar 30, 2010 8:13:00 AM

6. cant believe you freaks are dissing this, i loved it! damn it reminded me of Marc Almond with a slight Bono edge to it (no pun intended), which brought up curious feelings, i applaud this effort from what i always thought was just a fringe band!

Posted by: sst | Mar 30, 2010 9:00:07 AM

7. @thomas, i can relate dude, im one of those anomalies> gay Metal-Heads, ive seen Ozzy, Crue, Priest, Maiden, Aerosmith and Rush live, but i still cant tell the difference between Nickleback and Theory of a Deadman....

Posted by: sst | Mar 30, 2010 9:03:35 AM

8. Interesting. A little overly dramatic but I guess it's his style. Personally I go for the versions with more rithm.
    And yeah, I would like to be in whatever romance Jared Leto could give, lol.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Mar 30, 2010 11:58:44 AM

9. Apparently he prefers a vertical kiss to a vertical stick :(

Posted by: Rob | Mar 30, 2010 12:56:55 PM

10. I thought this was wild and raw, I loved it.

Posted by: tenpoints | Apr 2, 2010 1:55:23 PM