Adam Lambert | Argentina | Cam Gigandet | Dave Navarro | Eliot Spitzer | Gay Marriage | Johnny Weir | News | PETA | Sarah Palin | Sweden

News: Sarah Palin, Dave Navarro, Swedish Bus Drivers

road Sarah Palin and Adam Lambert were both on the Tonight Show last night but the two didn't get within arm's reach of one another. According to an anonymous source, "Both camps have made it clear they have no interest in meeting backstage or on stage."

Palin_leno

road Johnny Weir is still strutting his stuff on the streets of NYC.

road Weir on being "too gay:" "There are so many kids like me, coming after me, whose parents might repress them just because they saw what they said about me, that their kids are going to turn out like me. And I think me is pretty fabulous."

road Two men have been charged with felony hate crimes for an anti-gay attack outside of a community center in Seattle this past January. "The victim is so fearful he has stopped attending his mosque, required by his faith."

road Cam Gigandet is even more attractive holding his baby.

road A Catholic church in the Netherlands will give communion to gays. If they want it.

road Dave Navarro strips for PETA.

road A bus driver in Sweden kicked a man off of his bus not because he as offended by his exposed underwear but apparently because he was afraid he "could get turned on."

road Argentina gets its second gay marriage.

road Is Governor Paterson just as kinky as Eliot Spitzer?

road Neil Patrick Harris will star in the live action big screen adaptation of The Smurfs. It's probably a much better idea than it initially sounds.

Comments

1. Another hollow victory for teh international gays, huh? They can receive communion in the netherlands from the catholic church...supporting it by participation. That's like trying to feed yourself with one hand, and slapping it away with the other.

Accident of history that meets a biological imperative...like taking drugs and drinking too much does.

Posted by: TANK | Mar 3, 2010 4:54:38 PM

2. Paterson story is a month old (I know it's unpossible to keep up with the scandals)...

Posted by: Feral | Mar 3, 2010 4:55:12 PM

3. Right, Feral. That Paterson "bombshell" never materialized - just the less-scandalous but still damning allegation that he obstructed justice by contacting a witness in a case against a top aide.

Posted by: Chicago | Mar 3, 2010 5:07:28 PM

4. "Is Governor Paterson be"??

Do you mean "Can Governor Paterson be"?

Posted by: anon | Mar 3, 2010 6:00:12 PM

5. Isn't there already a movie adaptation of the Smurfs? I believe it's called ABATTOIR or something.

Posted by: jomicur | Mar 4, 2010 10:52:37 AM

6. what was palin afraid of he johnny might give her style tips. she sure could use them

Posted by: walter | Mar 4, 2010 11:18:30 AM

7. KICKED OFF THE BUS - "...But attempts to follow up on the issue were fruitless, and the young man resorted to taking his story to the media. When his mother spoke to a superior of the bus driver, she was offered movie tickets and a houseplant..."

LMFAO - Okay, that is funny.

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Mar 4, 2010 2:36:58 PM

8. FYI: not all Seattle's East Africans are homophobic. At another community center I was teaching a young, Muslim Ethiopian woman who, when she discovered that I was gay, married, and a dad, suggested that we adopt another baby from Ethiopia. And the Ethiopian director of the computer lab where I taught was also cool (and xian).

Posted by: David R. | Mar 5, 2010 12:54:51 AM

9. Of course, one wonders if Mr. Navarro wears leather shoes. I think I've seen him in leather pants. No big deal but it is a quandary if one is anti-animal cruelty.

Posted by: jamal49 | Mar 5, 2010 2:30:55 PM

10. Another hollow victory for teh international gays, huh? They can receive communion in the netherlands from the catholic church...supporting it by participation. That's like trying to feed yourself with one hand, and slapping it away with the other.

Posted by: technology | Jun 29, 2010 5:23:17 PM