Jason Mraz | Nature | News | Space | Towleroad Guide to the Tube | Whitney Houston

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #617

JASON MRAZ: Pays a visit to the San Diego LGBT Community Center.

A WHITNEY REMIX: From Rich at FourFour, with respect to her and her onions.

FROLICKING SHRIMP: The video.

MARS: The most accurate fly-by of the red planet to date.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. Jason Mraz, the man who had to change his lyric "...it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved..." because it upset people. Or maybe it was just because he finally realized he meant to say "God-given".

Posted by: bierce | Mar 19, 2010 7:51:11 PM

2. Poor Whitney, such a mess. Her voice is shot, her brain fried.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Mar 19, 2010 10:11:46 PM

3. I love me some Mraz, especially some LGBT lovin' Mraz! Since when did he have to change those lyrics to "I'm Yours"? I haven't heard them sung any differently than on the albums, in videos, and in concert

Posted by: J.Wo | Mar 19, 2010 11:39:42 PM

4. @ Patrick NYC
    I hope you realize that that vid was edited drastically from a 9 minute-long interview which itself was probably edited. And her answers (in the original) were no more bizarre than the questions, which were shown onscreen and riddled with typos, before her responses.

Posted by: jackree | Mar 20, 2010 12:25:56 AM

5. Lysianassoidae are Amphipods, not shrimps. Amphipods are crustacea, but not closely related to the True Shrimps(Caridea). Calling a newly discovered Lysiannassoid a shrimp because of a vague similarity is like calling Alec Baldwin a Silverback Gorilla because they both have hairy bums!

Posted by: wirrrn | Mar 20, 2010 2:18:31 AM

6. Hey, if they taste good with cocktail sauce, who gives a fuck? Oh, that's right...nerds.

Posted by: TANK | Mar 20, 2010 2:33:28 AM

7. Tank,

No you see, Amphipods aren't just inedible, they're extremely aggressive predat.... on seconds thoughts, yes, try and eat one! I'm still working on my Forensic Zoology experiment about amphipods and human body scavenging, and I could some more raw data...

Posted by: wirrrn | Mar 20, 2010 12:45:29 PM

8. OMG. Why wasn't I notified that my future boyfriend, Jason Mraz, was in town! Jason, call me!

Posted by: rob | Mar 20, 2010 2:36:15 PM

9. Hey! This video is hilarious. This should be in Towleroad's Guide to the Tube...

Posted by: princessfrostylocks | Mar 22, 2010 3:47:11 AM

10. This video is hilarious. I hate Starbucks too.

Posted by: princessfrostylocks | Mar 22, 2010 3:48:32 AM