Film | Mark Wahlberg | News | Steve Carell

Steve Carell Blinded by Mark Wahlberg's Shirtless Bod

Wahlberg

Steve Carell is a bit obsessed with Mark Wahlberg's heavage after filming Date Night.

"Asked at Tuesday's NYC premiere how he felt about Wahlberg being shirtless the entire movie, funny guy Carell laughed, 'Looking at Mark Wahlberg's chest is like looking at the sun. If you stare too long, you go blind.'"

He also talked about Wahlberg's shirtlessness stealing the show on The Late Show.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. While Mark Wahlberg's bod is a thing of beauty, I have to confess I've always had a thing for Steve Carrell. Funny guys are a big turn on for me.

Posted by: Alex | Apr 8, 2010 11:26:35 AM

2. "At 16, Wahlberg was convicted of beating two Vietnamese men that he was trying to steal beer from. Many felt the attack had racist intent as he had previously been arrested for racist comments made to schoolchildren. Wahlberg denies these charges of racism. He ended up spending 45 days in jail for the attack and says that experience changed the direction of his life."

I expect all of the closet "racists" to come out gunning for Mark. Oh, they're still in the Tiger Woods post? I can wait.

Posted by: Mellotron | Apr 8, 2010 12:00:43 PM

3. Mark is so short he's usually standing on a box in all his movies and he has an intellect to match.

Posted by: GGREEN | Apr 8, 2010 12:39:33 PM

4. Okay, I'll say it (because I like to say it at every opportunity) -- Steve Carell lived in my building when he was at Second City, and he truly is THE NICEST GUY EVER. Okay, there: I've said it. Again.

Posted by: Doug | Apr 8, 2010 12:49:48 PM

5. What a great body, not too skinny or too big, quite yummy and such a nice guy. :)

Posted by: Mike | Apr 8, 2010 1:12:27 PM

6. Did any of you bother to see 'Lovely Bones'...? As always, I was stupified as to how Marky Mark got cast. Not that the movie was so spectacular, but he is so spectacularly bad, it's astonishing. With that bod and charisma, I am sure he has charmed the pants off many a casting director. Great for the casting director, not so great for those of us who have to suffer through his performances.

Posted by: Todd | Apr 8, 2010 1:22:54 PM

7. Steve, Steve, let me whisper sweet things into your ear about your gorgeous chest.

Posted by: David R. | Apr 8, 2010 2:05:06 PM

8. GGreen, what the hell does his height have to do with anything?

Posted by: Alex | Apr 8, 2010 2:10:08 PM

9. Mark is HOT ! and so is Steve! :)

Posted by: jake | Apr 8, 2010 2:12:53 PM

10. Sorry. I used to work out at the same gym as Wahlberg in his post-prison, Marky Mark days. He couldn't have been more nice or courteous or, based on admittedly limited interactions whilst spotting him, etc., less stupid than I thought he would be. Also, making yourself a better person after being a thug counts for something in most places.

Posted by: Jeff In Boston | Apr 8, 2010 2:18:40 PM

11. MAAAARKKKKKKKKKKKK OMG baby daddy!!!my baby daddy

Posted by: sal(yes the original) | Apr 8, 2010 2:42:37 PM

12. OMG!! Mark'll def do in a pinch, baby!

Posted by: Perry | Apr 8, 2010 5:07:19 PM

13. The guy did some bad stuff when he was 16....the dude is almost 40. He's made something of his life. So what some people are basically saying is criminals or the convicted can never make amends and must always be reminded of their past??

Let it go.

Posted by: Marty | Apr 8, 2010 6:01:58 PM

14. Walhberg is not a great actor but can be perfect when cast in the right role like the tough cop in "The Departed". And he still one hot looking blue collar stud.

Posted by: jaragon | Apr 8, 2010 6:22:45 PM

15. I would so love to make a sticky mess with Mark. I've done worse things.

Posted by: Jeff S | Apr 8, 2010 6:49:34 PM

16. I think he looks better now than he did 20 years ago.

Posted by: FML | Apr 8, 2010 7:19:42 PM

17. Wahlberg was very good in the Departed, as almost all-male cast... Male dialogues turn me on... His acting has been improving.

He is also cute and looks better now than before.

Posted by: Pete | Apr 9, 2010 2:14:06 AM

18. Sorry Snarky Mark at only 4'5" your over developed moobs still do nothing for you everything is to small everything is tiny tiny tiny...

Posted by: Paublo | Apr 9, 2010 9:41:29 AM

19. Mark is NOT stupid. He has produced several successful television shows.

Posted by: Maleka | Nov 1, 2011 2:17:30 PM