Adam Lambert | Barack Obama | Immigration | News | Sarah Jessica Parker | Sarah Palin | Sex and the City

News: Sex & The City, Sarah Palin, Immigration, Obama

road Jay Leno will entertain those lucky enough to attend tonight's White House Correspondents' Association dinner.

road Adam Lambert does YRB magazine. Adam-lambert-yrb-magazine-01

road National Enquirer claims Obama had an affair in 2004.

road David Duchovny has Twilight fever: “If I were gay, you know. I think Woody Allen is one of a long list of men I might go gay for…Garry Shandling is someone I’ve publicly gone gay for, for jokes. Oh and anyone in the Twilight movies."

road Can a movie studio prevent an actor from being openly gay? According to E Online: "...at least one source tells me they do exist, but not necessarily in the explicit way you might think they do. From what I am able to gather, a contract between an agency and an actor may dodge the exact issue of "coming out." But it might ban other sorts of telltale activities."

road Only two more years until the next Batman movie is released.

road Carmen Electra takes an electric razor to a bunch of men's hairy chests.

road Harry Reid's immigration proposal "would allow gay Americans to sponsor an immigrant partner for citizenship."

SEX-AND-THE-CITY-POSTER road Family Research Council: "If ENDA (the Employment Non-Discrimination Act) becomes law, the government will order businesses -- including faith-based businesses -- to cast aside their personal beliefs and hire homosexuals and cross-dressers, even if the employer considers these lifestyles immoral and inappropriate for their business. Even groups like the Boy Scouts and child care providers aren't exempt from the bill's oppressive demands."

road Sarah Palin's e-mailer hacker has been convicted. Palin reacts to the news: "Violating the law, or simply invading someone's privacy for political gain, has long been repugnant to Americans' sense of fair play. As Watergate taught us, we rightfully reject illegally breaking into candidates' private communications for political intrigue in an attempt to derail an election."

road Take a peek at the new poster for Sex & the City 2. Is that Kim Cattrall or Sharon Stone?

road Sarah Jessica Parker; the non-Photoshopped version.

Comments

1. I don't know why everyone is treating this Vera Baker nonsense as new, this was an 11th hour ploy they tried to bring up before the election.

If they had any evidence they would have used it then.

Posted by: John Shaft | May 1, 2010 5:11:47 PM

2. John Shaft: I know...it's odd that they're recycling it as if it was never heard of before. The only new "info" is a driver claims to have dropped both off at a hotel at 10:30 during his Senate campaign and she didn't have a room to the best of his knowledge. Really flimsy. Not saying impossible, but...maybe he had an affair with Joe Biden...he's been seen with him, too!

Posted by: Matthew Rettenmund | May 1, 2010 5:30:32 PM

3. I adore David Duchovny but I absolutely hate the expression "go gay for so-and-so" because it reinforces the myth that being gay is a choice.

Posted by: sparks | May 1, 2010 6:06:11 PM

4. The only thing more feminine that a woman shaving a man's chest is a man shaving his own chest. Fail

Posted by: GGREEN | May 1, 2010 6:38:08 PM

5. I don't get sex in the city. It's predictable, soporific unfunny crap.

Kim Cattrall nearly ruined the ghost writer with her horrible english accent and lamentable talent. Thankfully, her role wasn't that big.

Posted by: TANK | May 1, 2010 8:04:54 PM

6. "Lucky enough" to endure Jay Leno and his "jokes"? I'd sooner spend my evening cruising for hot dudes at a tea bagger convention.

Duchovny certainly has, uhh, eclectic taste in men. But I think "go gay for" is a harmless phrase. I really don't think the semantics are much different than "If I were gay."

As for the Sarah Jessica Parker pics, I really think it's clear why Matthew Broderick is gay. Yikes. As for the poster, they could have at least lined up the women under their names, with SJP on the left since she obviously demands that she be listed first.

Posted by: Paul R | May 1, 2010 8:06:35 PM

7. Arizona may just be the best thing to happen in terms of LGBT inclusion in Immigration Reform. Because of this idiotic law, there is an opportunity to advance comprehensive LGBT inclusive immigration reform.

The Uniting American Families Act would ensure that LGBT partners and families are given an equal chance at sponsoring loved ones to live in this country.

Please write you reps and ask that they support UAFA.

Please also find out how you can educate your local immigration reform groups on the need for LGBT inclusion in any reform.

Posted by: Derek Washington | May 2, 2010 1:08:17 AM

8. The Vera Baker "news" is so old. Reid's proposal is interesting for the sad state of Arizona. Derek may just be on to something here. Hacking someone's email is wrong but Palin is perhaps one of the dumbest women on earth. Who in hell would use a Yahoo mail account when Governor, much less running for Vice President? Unbelievably easy to hack an account and incredibly st00pid of Palin. Maybe she's moved up to a gmail account by now.

Posted by: NancyBoyDrew | May 2, 2010 8:16:42 AM

9. The Obama "scandal" falls into the same outbox as the one that alleged he had a gay sex moment with some cretin in Chicago. Good luck, Paul R, finding "hot dudes" at a Tea Bagger convention. I hope Derek Washington is right about the inclusion of LGBT families in the immigration reform bill/debate. That would be a wonderful turn of events. However, the difficulty would be in the denial of marriage equality to gay couples. I am fairly certain that current immigration law does not recognize "co-habitating" couples. A couple must be married.

Posted by: jamal49 | May 2, 2010 11:03:31 AM

10. I will LMFAO if the Obama affair turns out real. Her website is shut down and her wikipedia is locked down. Just another arrogant politician. If it's true expect an impeachment after the November elections.

Posted by: Name: | May 2, 2010 7:07:46 PM

11. Its interesting. I would like to know more about this…I really wanted to know how this works can you please help me out…….Thanks for sharing. gwrg

Posted by: knockoff handbags | Sep 18, 2011 10:56:09 AM