Comments

1. says

Crap song and embarrassing video…so GaGa (she is a self-professed megafan of hers) in her movements and the over-the-top bird thing. I mean, a nest? A nest? I get it…she’s leaving the (Disney) nest, but birds aren’t exactly threatening or sexy like, say, caged lions. I’m sure her youngest fans will thing Miley’s invented the wheel, though, so they can enjoy.

2. Jedd says

GAGA fail. Cringe-inducing. It was interesting before the song began. First Christina, now Miley… can’t wait for the Jonas brothers’ turn.

3. OneCharmingBastard says

Lord, what a mess. But I give her props for trying like hell to reconcile Hannah Montana with the 40 year old divorced stripper inside her. Though the song is lacking (a hook, a melody, anything memorable), she looks and saunters about like a star.

With the right producers and song, she is going to be massive. Bank on it.

4. sal says

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY HORRIBLE,JEEZ I READ YOUR COMMENTS B4 I WATCHED THIS VID I COULD SWEAR IT WOULD BE A MESS,I WATCHED IT AND IT WAS ACTUALLY GOOD,HER VOICE HAS A NICE TONE TO IT THE VID IS COOL ,ITS A CATCHY TUNE(ITS IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW LOL)I LIKE IT,YOU GUYS JUST HATE CAUSE YOU CAN…DAMN ILL HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THIS 177777 YEAAARRR OLLLDDDD(!!!)OVER YOU GUYS ANYDAY,SHE’D DOING HER THING WHILE YOU HATE YOUR WAY TO NOWHERE….GOSH AT LEAST SOME GOOD CRITICISM NOT JUST SOME BLANK HATE

5. sal says

SHE’S NOT THIS SHE’S NOT THAT…WHO THE HECK PUT YOU GUYS AS ANYTHING,OH RIGHT YOU ARE NO ONE…GIRL IS DOING HER THING AND SHE IS HURTING NO ONE(SOUNDS FAMILIAR GAYS),THESE SILLY BOXES WE CREATE TO FORCE PEOPLE WHO MAY NOT FIT(IN OUR MINDS)IN THESE BOXES,GEEZ…IF YOU DON LIKE HER STUFF DONT WATCH HER VID AND TURN OFF THE RADIO,DEMOCRACY….YOU WILL B IN THE MINORITY BUT SUCH IS LIFE,ACT LIKE ADULTS(AND ADULTS DONT BULLY KIDS)

6. adam says

is this her britney phase?

she just is untame-able!

im sure daddy cyrus planned out the whole thing just like the father simpson did for his ho’s

7. sal says

thanks NYSMIKE…and to adam,who are you calling a ho?you think girls must ALL dress and be like taylor swift(no offense to taylor)having this pc attitude all the time?BORING!what a black and white world you wanna live in…p.s. how do u know she is a ho?are you stalking her?