Watch: Music Video For Robyn's 'Dancing On My Own'

Robyn
You've seen the behind-the-scenes footage for the music video to Robyn's new song "Dancing on my Own." The video has now officially dropped. Watch it AFTER THE JUMP.

This song is gonna be stuck in my head all day long.

Robyn 'Dancing On My Own' (Official Video) from Robyn on Vimeo.

Comments

1. ok...uh...and why should I give a poop about this? Sounds like more typical corporate soulless disposable musical detritus.

Posted by: Gary | May 23, 2010 12:46:51 PM

2. Gary: Then you have NO clue about Robyn

Posted by: michael | May 23, 2010 12:54:39 PM

3. I never understood people like Gary. Just like everyone, there are things on this blog that I don't always agree with/enjoy. But why take the time to bitch Andy out for posting something on his own blog? Move on to the next post, stop reading the blog, or at least, don't post negative comments.

Posted by: Chicagoan | May 23, 2010 1:15:08 PM

4. Robyn rules. Kylie doesn't have shit on Robyn. Oh and Gary, get a life and stop reading these posts

Posted by: anastasia beverhausen | May 23, 2010 1:23:28 PM

5. Just ignore him.

Posted by: KFLO | May 23, 2010 1:23:32 PM

6. Uh Gary, you clearly don't have a clue as to who Robyn is. She quit the corporate bullshit you're referring and now puts out her own music, on her on label Konichiwa (bitches). She basically refused to cow down to what they thought she should be as an artist. Her last album was very successful as likely this one will be as well.

Cut out the middle man and do it your way. No corporatism there.

Posted by: Keith | May 23, 2010 1:39:19 PM

7. I like it

pretty effective electronic ode to unrequited love - we've all been there

love the vocals she does on Royksopp's "The Girl & The Robot" - wild vid http://www.vimeo.com/4745849

Posted by: neverstops | May 23, 2010 2:33:00 PM

8. LOVE Robyn, the new album is great stuff!

Posted by: Marc | May 23, 2010 2:52:03 PM

9. I love the style she has. The disconnect between the mood of the lyrics and the mood of the music, it's a lot like The Smiths. Very interesting stuff!

Posted by: TonsofT | May 23, 2010 3:32:09 PM

10. @Keith...
    I'm going to be "that guy." There is no such phrase as "cow down." I'm guessing you meant "kowtow" (but for meaning "bow down" would have worked too.)

Posted by: unruly | May 23, 2010 3:51:59 PM

11. She is the epitome of ugly-beautiful and she owns it. I think this song might be a breakout hit, a la La Roux and Bulletproof.

Posted by: Gregoire | May 23, 2010 4:05:57 PM

12. I love this song and I love Robyn.

Posted by: nick | May 23, 2010 4:37:08 PM

13. I love her music. Nice to have her back again after far too long. I just wish she'd get those damn teeth fixed.

Posted by: MrRoboto | May 23, 2010 4:50:30 PM

14. This song is the soundtrack to my night life:

"I'm in the corner, watching you kiss [him]
    I'm right over here, why can't you see me?
    I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the [boy] you're taking home
    I keep dancing on my own"

Posted by: Allan | May 23, 2010 6:52:31 PM

15. After being disappointed by Christina, Kylie and the Scissor Sister's newest(Fire with Fire) Im finally feeling psyched about a dance song! Robyn foreva!

Posted by: Toto | May 24, 2010 12:34:11 AM

16. I like it! I'm starting to like Robyn more and more. I wish she would do some more with Ryksop.

Posted by: Nate | May 24, 2010 12:32:20 PM