BigGayDeal.com

Enrique Iglesias to Water Ski Naked in Miami Beach

Enrique

On June 28, Enrique Iglesias made a certain promise to the BBC if Spain won the World Cup:

"If Spain wins, I'm going to get drunk and ski naked in Biscayne Bay. That is what we used to do when we were kids."

Let's hold him to it.

(via wow)

Comments

1. Fine, fine pic. Yum.

Posted by: J.P. | Jul 12, 2010 10:04:40 AM

2. This is way better than seeing Maradona run naked thru Buenos Aires.

Viva Espana!

Posted by: crispy | Jul 12, 2010 10:16:56 AM

3. Enrique babe! What a face, body, voice, style and attitude. He is gay friendly, down to earth, nice. I am changing my McDreamy and McSteamy from Ronaldo to Enrique here and now! Enrique is simply hot! I'm in love.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 12, 2010 10:40:39 AM

4. SRSLY, Andy! Promises are meant to be kept.

(...EI's new record, "Euphoria", is the Ear Bomb! Mine can't stop dancing...)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏ )۶

Posted by: Marcito | Jul 12, 2010 10:42:35 AM

5. Let's hope he keeps his promise! SEXY SEXY DUDE

Posted by: javo | Jul 12, 2010 11:08:07 AM

6. The rumors Enrique is _very_ under-endowed shall be proven if he truly goes through with this. So I wonder if he'll really do it. A myriad of hi-res photography will show he's pequeñita.

Posted by: Package Watcher | Jul 12, 2010 11:45:39 AM

7. Add cocaine to the cocktail. And no, he doesn’t need a World Cup, the winning of it or anything else for that matter for doing what he does anyways. He’s cute but what a waste.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Jul 12, 2010 1:06:02 PM

8. Um, no.

Posted by: Jerry | Jul 12, 2010 1:19:15 PM

9. Meh.

Posted by: Gabe RL | Jul 12, 2010 8:30:47 PM

10. I'd rather he pulled a Ricky Martin.

Posted by: james jones | Jul 12, 2010 9:54:01 PM

11. I rather he promised not to "sing" again.

Posted by: gagaiscaca | Jul 12, 2010 11:04:49 PM

12. He's hot!

Posted by: Kyle | Jul 13, 2010 12:43:44 AM

13. Now that it one video I would like to see

Posted by: danarion | Jul 13, 2010 9:16:33 AM

14. We hear that he was true to his word!

Posted by: Allan Kleer | Jul 30, 2010 3:39:05 PM

15. "For those of you still mourning the loss of Jezebel's daily roundup of World Cup ""thighlights"" and are beginning to tire of your recurring fantasies of Fernando Torres, the world's biggest sporting event seems to be the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to shameless male objectification. Occasionally relevant singer Enrique Iglesias quipped he'd water-ski in Biscayne Bay if Spain won the World Cup, and apparently he vows to make good on the promise.

""If Spain [wins], I'm going to get drunk and ski naked in Biscayne Bay. That is what we used to do when we were kids,"" Iglesias told the BBC in June.

Of course, Iglesias has a brand-new album to market and quickly compared his songs to the thrill of winning the World Cup: ""The title is about when you try to find those euphoric moments, like when you feel really really good about a song... I feel like I was able to find four or five of those on this album, which I feel happy about."" "

Posted by: facebook fan page | Oct 18, 2011 12:35:03 AM

16. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later in life. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

Posted by: Buy Facebook Fans | Aug 1, 2012 12:37:22 AM

17. I'm a Enrique Iglesias fan! Love his music.

Posted by: Cheap Nike Free Run | Sep 7, 2012 12:25:58 PM