Alan Carr | Kylie Minogue | News

Watch: Kylie Performs 'All the Lovers' and 'Get Outta My Way' on Alan Carr's UK Show 'Chatty Man'

Kylie

Kylie Minogue appeared on Alan Carr's UK show Chatty Man to perform two tracks off Aphrodite — "All the Lovers" and its follow-up single "Get Outta My Way".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

"Get Outta My Way":

(via idolator)

Comments

1. I freakin' love Alan Carr! He's hilarious!

Posted by: Michael W. | Jul 19, 2010 2:09:07 PM

2. Go Kylie!! Awesome performance. I don't think they tried to take the camera away from the male-male sensuality that surrounds this song & performance. The focus was just, rightfully so, on her. But the pileup is awesome haha.

Posted by: bla | Jul 19, 2010 2:20:28 PM

3. Love you Kylie!!!

Posted by: Ronnie | Jul 19, 2010 4:40:22 PM

4. Do we have to hear you bottOms scream about Kylie every third post. Not a day goes by with out this site whining about this has-been "singer".

Posted by: Richard | Jul 19, 2010 10:23:16 PM

5. Richard,
    Please let people have fun and maybe you will have fun too! We all need it for sure...

Posted by: Juan | Jul 19, 2010 10:37:27 PM

6. LOL! Richard.I agree. I swear I've read a half dozen articles on this site about this singer and this song alone. Is there some financial arrangement going on between Minogue and Towleroad?

It's the same brain-dead song... with Minogue doing her best not to make any facial expressions.

Posted by: John | Jul 20, 2010 12:05:27 AM

7. Oh Richard, if she was a 'has been' would people bother posting about her and commenting on her?

Sadly, Chanel 4 have blocked users in 'my country', the UK, from viewing this video, which is weird considering it is a UK show. Rude!

Posted by: Caspar | Jul 20, 2010 1:54:12 AM

8. As much as I like Kylie, I have to say she has no stage presence whatsoever. She doesn't sing great, doesn't dance, barely moves, and uses no facial expressions.

Get Outta My Way is my favorite song from this album and yet, in my opinions, she just butchered it. The performance (the choreo and her singing) took all the fun out of the song.

Posted by: Stepter | Jul 20, 2010 2:23:25 AM

9. I have to admit that I'm a bit fascinated by the idea that you can correlate someone's sexual tastes with their musical tastes.

If bottoms are into Kylie, what do tops listen to? Maybe they have Metallica's greatest hits CDs?

And what about switches? Do they have to decide to boogie or head bang or try to meet in the middle and end up sad and confused Indie types?

And what about show queens?

There's a whole new world of homo-taxonomy waiting to explored here!

Posted by: C_in_Chicago | Jul 20, 2010 12:38:49 PM

10. A "has-been singer." With a number one album and a top three single.

"Has-been?" Really?