Ann Coulter Calls WorldNet Daily Founder Joseph Farah ‘Swine’ and ‘Publicity Whore’ After He Dumps Her Over Gay Event

Yesterday, I posted that conservative WorldNet Daily founder Joseph Farah had dumped Ann Coulter as keynote speaker at its "Taking America Back National Conference" because Coulter had agreed to speak at gay Republican group GOProud's 'Homocon' event in September.

Coulter Now Coulter is swinging back.

Capitol Hill Blue reports:

"The homophobic Farah blasted Coulter, saying 'there is simply no room (at his conference) for compromisers or for people who accept money from those determined to destroy the moral fabric required for self-governance and liberty.'
Coulter fired back at Farah, calling him a 'publicity whore' and a 'swine' for publishing an email exchange between the two.
Farah, Coulter said in Tweets and emails, 'could give less than two shits about the conservative movement as demonstrated by his promotion of the birther nonsense. He’s the only allegedly serious conservative pushing the birther thing and for one reason — to get hits on his web site.' … Coulter added that she isn’t losing any money over Farah’s decision to drop her from his conference because he couldn’t afford to pay her anyway."

Comments

1. rascal says

So much more entertaining to let conservatives take each other down. At least in the midst of it is the admission that they know they’re full of shit, and just pandering to the ignorant morons in their base for the sake of traffic, ratings, and votes.

2. Rad says

So… please fill in my memory gaps here; isn’t Anne Coulter the one who, in 2007(ish) when asked if she found she had a gay son, said she would kick him out of the house and disown him? WTF is this all about and why… WHY would any self-respecting [gay homosexual] subject themselves to this farting pie hole?

3. TampaZeke says

“Publicity whore”? “Swine”?

Pot meet kettle!

She’s just pissed off that he published their email conversation that exposed her as a whore who’ll take anybody’s money no matter how much she hates and disagrees with them.

GOProud must be so GOProud to know how their guest of honor really feels about them. How ironic that they try so hard to win the hearts of these extreme right wingers by being just as anti-gay as they are but in the end their idols just think that they’re all just another bunch of faggots; but HEY, they’ll speak at your hate fest and take your money even if they hate you.

Feel the love…Feel the GOPride!

I’m verklempt! Clutch the pearls!

4. TANK says

As to the proposed illegality of ann coulter calling joseph farrah a swine and publicity whore (and thereby mistaking him for his wife or including her in the insult) in the hate off:

I’LL ALLOW IT!

Let’s get it on!

5. Bart says

As much as I find all of this amusing, watching two bitches swing at each other like Alexis and Crystal, I laughed outloud at this douchebag Farah statement about “destroying moral fabric required for self-governance and liberty.” It’s always fascinating that these inbred retards are calling others EXACTLY who and what they are. This tight butthole doesn’t know jack about liberty…and this self-governance refrence is so fascist that it borders on insanity. But anyone who can make Anne Coulter seem even remotely sympathetic must be a complete Nazi lunatic.

6. tonyx says

She also said in her response column – still being run in WND (so she is still working for him) and said about Homocon -that she speaks to a lot of people whose goals she does not support.

Byotch

7. Miss JuJuBeBe says

CLUTCH THE PEARLS is right.

This deceptacon of a transsexual. I guess she told them. But Ann is only in this for the money any damn way.

The BITCH is a Hypocrite. Then again aren’t they all?

8. Rob says

Are we so certain that GOProud isn’t some kind of a “group plant” with the sole purpose of pitting wingnut homophobes at each other’s throats? Well, if not, at times it seems to be working that way. And, it certainly works for me if it succeeds!

9. Marcito says

Wow. I thought the Corporate Cannibals only feasted on the “new poor” or “the others”, but!…it looks like they are starting to devour each other…
    Isn’t this called “natural selection”? Sweet!

10. Fenrox says

Wow, I kinda like her now.

I always love a good, fun villain, and really could we really get a better villain than Ann?

And to Jason above, She isn’t against groupthink, she has no values, morals or beliefs. She doesn’t need any, hate filled people will give her money because she knows how to stoke them. She is a bad person, but lots of people are.

11. Mike in the Tundra says

“WHY would any self-respecting [gay homosexual] subject themselves to this farting pie hole?”

Rad, I rather doubt the GOProud group is self respecting. Self loathing would be more like it.

12. Cory says

Ok ok, I thought I would NEVER say/state this:

Is Ann Coulter REALLY homophobic? Something tells me she ain’t, and in fact, I’d bet the farm she’s more socially liberal than anything and this whole “conservative” act is just that, an act. It’s made her very wealthy.

Truthfully, I wouldn’t mind an ally LIKE Ann Coulter (not her necessarily) on our side. We need shrewd, opinionated, not-ashamed-to-state-it-like-it-is compatriots. Let’s face it, the Democrats don’t have much of a spine and aren’t 100% behind the LGBT community and the Republicans are much more unified and whether wrong or not, get their job done. Oh politics, how I love and hate thee.

13. tweedle says

Forget Cunt Coulter.
    What is most distressing about this story is the fact of gay republicanism. I have known several gay republicans, but never wanted to make friends with them because of the closet they carried around with them, their lack of personal values, and their contempt for their brothers and sisters. I found them more willing than most to suck off the public teat while simultaneously complaining about others on some form of public assistance.
    Sad.

14. Chad says

Conservative republican gays are disgusting assholes and the fact that they would meet with this clown is pathetic. Ann coulter needs to give up her cocaine addiction and start eating so she won’t be so damn angry. Oh and gay republicans , Karma will getcha Jason and Cory are examples of group think morons who peddle twisted reasoning for excusing these kind of hateful losers and gay republicans. The reason why is they grew up in some white trash trailer park in some shitty red state and their parents raised them on God,gays and guns so they know no better.

15. ratbastard says

Fucking ‘Progressive’ liberals are, to paraphrase Voltaire, neither progressive nor liberal, you’re leftist fucking neo-fascist. I demand full rights, not:

1) ENDLESS regulations and rules telling me what I can eat, if or where I can smoke, buy alcohol, park my car, build a work shed, etc.,, etc., etc., Being gay, and demanding gay rights, has NOTHING to do with a nanny welfare state run by control freaks.

2) Illegal aliens….MILIONS AND MILLIONS of them. They lower wages for the working poor in this country (I am not one of them, but care about them. I was one at one time), STEAL jobs, cost BILLIONS AND BILLIONS in social services, are responsible for some of the most violent street gangs in existence and high violent crime levels. Being gay and demanding gay rights has NOTHING to do with approving of illegal aliens.

3) I’m gay. I’m not ‘Progressive’. I’m not conservative. I believe in gun rights. I believe DADT should be immediately abolished. I believe in the death penalty. I believe in allowing gay marriage or at least civil unions.

3) Going along with every fucked up, ridiculous moonbat idea that comes down the pike. 99% of moonbat ‘Progressive’ ideas are total bull-shit. And, they have NOTHING to do with being gay and demanding full civil rights. Nada. The big donut.

The intellectual mediocrity displayed by some on these boards is embarrassing, not to mention the denial of commonsense and basic human nature. Apparently, being gay means you must be totally subservient to bullshit, pussy whipped, PC ideology….or else you’re not really gay or are a self-hater, and you’ll be ostracized by your gay ghetto comrades. This is the same way black people are treated. You’re black, you must automatically believe this or that…. or you’ll be ostracized by the ghettoized black community. Being a minority sucks ass for any free thinking person.

16. ratbastard says

Chad:

I DID NOT grow up in a rural red state trailer park, but as far removed from that description as you can get. Aholes like you get off on hating white (ONLY white) poor and working class people. You wouldn’t call blacks, Asians, Hispanics insulting names because you’re basically a pussified dick. Making fun of white (ONLY white) poor and working class people is your PC ‘Progressive’ way of showing you’re down with oppressed minorities. I grew up hearing about how ‘Progressives’ are for the ‘Working-Man’, blah, blah,blah……bullshit: they’re for the ‘Oppressed’ (READ: racial and sexual minorities…as long as those minorities go along with the master plan and always vote ‘Progressive’), ‘progressives’ could care less about anyone who doesn’t fit the above description. Non-minorities need not apply; you are the evil ‘Oppressor’. Doesn’t matter if you’re poor and live in a rural trailer. The ‘progressive’ master plan is to get as many ‘Minorities’ as possible hooked on government handouts so they’ll vote ‘Progressive’ even if they don’t agree with many ‘Progressive’ ideas or plans. A slave class so to speak, who will be afraid to bite the hand that feeds it.

17. anon says

Ann’s books aren’t selling very well, so this kind of publicity is probably very welcome for her. And she gets to play the victim! Her real enemies are Glenn Beck and Sarah P.

18. sal says

ratbastard doesnt need a gun he/she NEEDS HIS/HER PILLS!!!i know those conservatives are gonna welcome your gay ass hun,aint it sooooooo hahahaha take them pills hun and calm the fuck down…oh and those immigrants built your economy,who else will work for nothin so Target can have cheep stuff to sell to you ?

19. Xtabentun says

The charge that gay conservatives hate themselves could also be applied to gay liberals.

Because let’s face it, the Democratic Party doesn’t really care about you. And there’s a good portion of the party establishment that actually hates you. You’re on the backburner of public policy, at best. But you’re really a source of loyalty and cash donations in urban areas, and not much more, except as an annoyance when you demand the party step up and do something (which they haven’t).

RATBASTARD is correct. If you’re a minority in this country, you’re expected to suck it up, not complain too much, and believe the empty promises of an ossified and corrupt political elite that survives by getting away with the bare minimum and leaving no other options. It’s masochistic, abusive bullshit, and no self-respecting person should stand for it. The Democratic Party just sucks, they suck big time, and I’m sick of them and their moral blackmail.

I’m pleased that the federal judge who struck down Proposition 8 was appointed by a conservative president, and that the lead prosecutor is a conservative ally of the Bush administration. What have gay liberals accomplished in comparison to that? Please, enlighten me.

20. Xtabentun says

As a followup, all that needs to be said is to make up your own mind about which party to support, who to vote for, or whether to support a party or vote at all.

Don’t let anyone bully you or entrap you into doing something you don’t want to do. Don’t listen to personal insults, or charges that if you don’t support this or that then you’re selling out other gay people. Don’t listen to these chauvinists and demagogues who think they know which decisions are best for you. In my opinion, the Democratic Party maintains its gay vote in part because of this attitude, supported by a small army of flunkies and subordinates you see pop up whenever the topic of gay conservatives is discussed.

I’m not a conservative. I’m an independent voter with no party affiliation. But that’s my decision. If a gay man wants to support a Republican candidate, then that is his decision.

And I can see a certain logic in it. The Democratic Party, as I’ve explained, doesn’t really care for you, and it knows gays have no other choice but to keep voting for the same party. With this in mind, why should the party do anything at all, or take any risks when it comes to gay rights? The answer is they won’t, and don’t. They’d rather not lose the support from moderates and independents. In other words, if the Democrats do anything on gay rights, it may cost them something. But by doing nothing, then they can potentially gain something.

Gay conservatives don’t share anything in common with the Democrats anyways, so what’s the harm in them putting pressure on Republican politicians to ease up on the anti-gay stuff? I understand this to be the primary tactic behind GOProud and Log Cabin. If the Republicans can be moderated on gay rights (and this appears to be happening — it’s already happened with the conservative parties in Western Europe, with excellent results), then the Democrats may suddenly start to risk losing gay votes. And that may very well pressure the Democrats into taking some concrete action in our favor.

That’s politics! If you don’t understand that, then you probably shouldn’t be talking about it.