News | Reality TV

Watch: Preview for LOGO's Gay NYC Housewives Series 'The A List'

Alist

Amazing Race winner Reichen Lehmkuhl is the lead gay in LOGO's take on the "real housewives" genre. The NY Post's Jarett Wieselman today posted interviews with Lehmkuhl and the rest of the cast.

Watch the preview, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via omg)

Comments

1. These people should be killed.

Posted by: crispy | Aug 31, 2010 12:27:16 PM

2. This is precisely why I tend to avoid these types of gays. Every single person on this utterly vapid with highly trivial concerns. Mike Ruiz maybe a successful photographer and the only one in this group with a career and a discernible talent, but man have I lost respect for the guy. He seems to have a huge ego and steroid problem.

I'm not watching this - you'd have to kill me ... and then kill me again before I watch this shit.

Posted by: The Gay | Aug 31, 2010 12:27:18 PM

3. UM, I'll pass. I don't need LOGO to remind me that I'm not thin, rich or loved enough to be an A List gay. I'd rather watch real gays with real lives.

PASS.

Posted by: B List Gay | Aug 31, 2010 12:28:37 PM

4. wow. this looks really incredibly terrible. and what a bad representation of gay new york. and gays in general.

Posted by: zt | Aug 31, 2010 12:28:38 PM

5. ugh! thank god i'm not a-list.

Posted by: kerry | Aug 31, 2010 12:34:42 PM

6. Hideous. No wonder people hate us, if this is the face we turn to the world. Gross.

Posted by: JD | Aug 31, 2010 12:36:21 PM

7. UGH.

Posted by: JOE 2 | Aug 31, 2010 12:37:31 PM

8. this is embarrassing..and why i hate nyc

Posted by: Theo | Aug 31, 2010 12:40:49 PM

9. @kerry...they aren't A-List...Maybe in THERE minds they are, but not mine.

Posted by: wonderer | Aug 31, 2010 12:41:00 PM

10. What Crispy said.

By any means necessary.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Aug 31, 2010 12:41:27 PM

11. Um. I concur with all comments. This is just gross. Thanks LOGO for watching out for ALL gays, not just the fame-whoring kind.

Posted by: Rob | Aug 31, 2010 12:41:50 PM

12. All we need is more worthless shallow gays who think they're shit is priceless.

Posted by: Drew Murray | Aug 31, 2010 12:42:26 PM

13. i just threw up in my mouth a little.

Posted by: alguien | Aug 31, 2010 12:43:43 PM

14. Marc Jacobs: A-list
    Legywkleu whatever his name is: E-list

I mean, if you dont know how to spell someone's name, they are definitely not A-list, and getting into parties doesnt make you A-list. Ill probably watch it, but this show will probably make me gag.

Posted by: Drew Murray | Aug 31, 2010 12:44:28 PM

15. famewhores!!
    Money can't buy you class!!
    Elegance is learned, my friends!!

Reichen is now the lead gay? in what? Call me Madam?

really, the ridicule comes too easy.

Posted by: hugo | Aug 31, 2010 12:52:36 PM

16. LOGO should be shamed for this self-loathing minstrel-show monstrosity.

Posted by: JTlvr | Aug 31, 2010 12:55:49 PM

17. "I only date power gays"???? LMFAO!! I can't, I just can't!!! Somebody save him! Seriously ma dude?
    Great, now our own media is perpetuating stereotypical Gaydom.

Posted by: SSCHIEFRSHA | Aug 31, 2010 12:56:11 PM

18. I watched a video here about the tea baggers who went to D.C. this last weekend and I felt my IQ drop about five points. This preview for whatever this shithole show is just took it down another five. Were any of these people famous for anything? I actually thought someone was making a parody (but why bother if these people actually exist.) The only person I even remotely recognized was that intelligence-impared guy from AMAZING RACE, the guy who's face never seems to move and has about as much going on behind the eyes as a Barbie doll. The rest were like bad sterotypical queens, all ohhs and ahhhs.

If this is the A-list in New York (which I seriously doubt) I'll pass. Who would aspire to this bullshit? Or watch it?

Posted by: Bart | Aug 31, 2010 12:58:42 PM

19. gross.

Posted by: JH | Aug 31, 2010 1:03:48 PM

20. Andy, when this show airs are you planning on covering it by showing highlight clips or recaps?

I'm gonna try to avoid it like it's a creditor. I'm just curious how much I can expect to see it here.

Posted by: Mike | Aug 31, 2010 1:07:16 PM

21. As a lifelong gay New Yorker, I would like to say this does not represent us well. Not everyone is a vapid, self obsessed, shallow shell of a person. Heck, Id gay bash these c*unts. These types are the desperate folk that real NY'ers make fun of constantly. Ugly on the outside and ugly on the inside.

Posted by: J | Aug 31, 2010 1:07:25 PM

22. I threw up in my mouth a little.

And @Theo, this is no basis on which to judge NYC. NYC is not this at all.

Posted by: David | Aug 31, 2010 1:07:58 PM

23. I've never heard of these guys... not very A-List.

Posted by: NoSleep4Sam | Aug 31, 2010 1:10:35 PM

24. I prefer to be the man I'd like to date. "Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of others"

Posted by: Jon Mitchell | Aug 31, 2010 1:11:31 PM

25. More reason to stay away from NYC/SF/West Hollywood. The wanna-be A Gays will suck you dry, and they don't even know their vampires. Sad.

Posted by: SeriouslySick | Aug 31, 2010 1:14:02 PM