Comments

1. George says

Nice boots sir
    Nice boots sir
    Nice boots sir
    Nice boots sir

I don’t think i can get up from my desk for the next 30 minutes. I have a funny feeling down there.

2. hugo says

I love how he cut off the lady with her hand on Joe’s thigh. Stay away from Alcide, bitch!!

They look like delegates at a lumberjack convention, and I mean that in the best possible way!

3. MikeInSanJose says

Eric Balfour is looking like a delicate flower right in the middle there…

I always thought he was straight… until just now. My fantasies are suddenly in high gear.

4. critifur says

Is this the new clone? Seriously, they all look the same. I have met two of these men. Hell go trashed with one of them. I keep meaning to send him the pictures….

5. mad1026 says

Eric Balfour is Bi? My gaydar isn’t broken; I’ve the hots for him since I saw him on “Six Feet Under” and the movie “Lie With Me”. I was jealous of the actress giving him a bj. Please tell me Manganiello is at least bi, too. Please!?!

6. TonyC says

ALL those guys must be huge(talking about the size of their BODY!!), cause Manganiello, is 6’5″ of MANMEAT..he is having trouble in that seat, with his legs…but is Alan that BIG??I have seen him and he’s not that tall…I guess when you SIT ,we are ALL EQUAL in life on Planet Earth!

I usually love the way Alan dresses,he’s got style but when you roll up jeans like that…YUK!!..I hope you read this Alan…you WENT down 2 stars with this style today…and this is TONY ,reporting from the RED BITCH carpet..

…..get RID of those fucking jeans AND that flannel shit..ENUF!….what SHOW was this for??… IT IS CALLED FASHION WEEK…over it unless I am doing YARD work on my FIRE ESCAPE :-)