Photo: Jake Shears and Debbie Harry Flex Some NY Muscle

Shears_harry

V magazine's New York issue featured Lady Gaga and Marc Jacobs on its cover. Inside the magazine is an editorial feature other New Yorkers, including this shot of Scissor Sister Jake Shears and Debbie Harry.

More HERE (site nsfw).

Comments

1. Andrew says

Got to see the Scissor Sisters two days ago in Seattle. The Sisters are pure sex from the front man to the backup singers. Seriously, the best concert I’ve ever been to.

2. yeahisaidit says

It’s not that Jake won’t keep his shirt on…probably more like it’s probably really, really easy to convince him to take it off…lol

3. jaymax says

I saw them in Seattle also. Awesome show.

To the “yawners” if it is so boring, why do you waste the time to comment?

4. Frank says

Yeah, yeah, yeah, he has a nice body. And he’s out. And what else? Jake Shears has played this shirtless/look how hot I am stuff to death, when he should really be concentrating on making better music. That Bee Gees falsetto he’s got going is barely listenable – just try to listen to an entire Scissor Sisters album without turning it off. He has talent, but it’s all directed toward narcissistic self-promotion rather than good songs. Any one of Lady Gaga’s songs, or even Adam Lambert’s, is better than SS. My opinion of course, but I’m just getting sick of gay blogs falling all over themselves to promote cute shirtless guys of marginal talents. Shears was probably a great go-go boy.

5. TampaGary says

OK guys enough about Jake Shears, what about the true diva in the picture, Debbie Harry. She looks fabulous and still sounds great!

6. Billy says

Did they photoshop Debbie Harry’s waist? I don’t follow her really, but she looked pretty terrible on TV a few years back — I think it was the 2004 VH1 Divas show. She wore something very tight and literally looked pregnant. Huge stomach bulge.

7. Jeff S says

Billy.. that was 2004. Last I checked, this is 2010. That’s 6 years difference. People diet or lipo.. people change. She looks great now and that’s what matters.

8. busytimmy says

Frank, I love Gaga, the persona, her views, but her songs suck. Just saw SS at the Palladium in LA and they were awesome! Great show from every member, and if I had abs like Jake I’d sing with my shirt off too. his falsetto actually bears little resemblance to Barry Gibb. Have fun and enjoy!

9. Dave says

I LOVE the Scissor Sister’s new album “Night Work.” It’s their best yet, and I’d definitely recommend it.

10. Jacknasty says

I saw Debbie twice last month here in the Bay Area, and she looks incredible. She’s lost a LOT of weight, and sounds more like her old self, too.

11. Cory says

WOW Debbie Harry looks amazing! She’s lost so much weight and looks healthy, not emaciated. You go girl!