Carl Paladino | Gay Marriage | New York | News | Republican Party

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: NY GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Carl Paladino Expresses Opposition to Park51, Gay Marriage, Abortion

Paladino

This afternoon, CNN's Rick Sanchez talked to Carl Paladino, the teabagger extremist who won the GOP gubernatorial primary in New York over Rick Lazio.

Sanchez asked him about his position on gay marriage: "No."

On civil unions: "It’s fine, I think if the definition of unions is what we have right now I’m fine with that, I have no anxiety over it. If you carry it further into, uh...no."

Most of the following video is on Paladino's opposition to the Park51 community center. Paladino was also grilled on abortion, which he opposes, even in the case of rape.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

In related news, I neglected to mention this morning that New York marriage equality foe Hiram Monserrate failed in his state senate bid.

Comments

1. This was really a blog post that was really very educational and fun to read. I have really enjoyed this so much and I look forward to reading more from your valuable experience. Please keep up the great work.
    thanks

Posted by: press release distribution | Sep 12, 2011 1:14:25 PM

2. Post is nicely written and it contains many good things for me. I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post. Now it become easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

Posted by: Tablet Android Honeycomb Terbaik Murah | Sep 13, 2011 5:48:42 AM

3. Your style of writing is amazing. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Posted by: pupuk organik | Sep 27, 2011 11:13:07 AM

4. Your style of writing is amazing. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Posted by: pupuk organik | Oct 3, 2011 12:04:41 AM

5. I love this..i am very week at css and always forget things and google for everything. but this pdf would help me a lot. thanks for sharing.

Posted by: lawyer marketing | Oct 5, 2011 10:43:34 PM

6. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Posted by: lawyer marketing | Oct 12, 2011 3:39:47 AM

7. Once you have posted a simple message here that says hello, you can post and read other forums here. This is a method for keeping spammers at bay on our site.

Posted by: Leaflet Printing | Oct 24, 2011 1:53:22 PM

8. Nice! Thank you so much! I always would definitely write within my blog something like that. Can I engage of your content to your blog?

Posted by: rosetta stone reviews | Nov 12, 2011 10:44:03 PM

9. That is some inspirational stuff. Never knew that opinions could be this varied. Thanks for all the enthusiasm to offer such helpful information here

Posted by: pupuk organik | Jan 13, 2012 3:44:38 AM

10. This is my first time i go post. I collected so many interesting things in your site especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts

Posted by: seragam sekolah | Jan 13, 2012 3:45:11 AM

11. Hey, I think your really on track with this, I cant say I am completely on the same page, but its not really that big of a issue.

Posted by: Jasmine | Feb 6, 2012 4:14:45 PM

12. I really enjoyed the company of them "I can observe that you are an authority in your field! I am launching a site shortly and your information will likely be very helpful for me.

Posted by: samsunggalaxys3 | Feb 13, 2012 2:17:54 AM

13. I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation All the best for all your blogging efforts. Appreciate the recommendation! Let me try it out. Keep working ,great job!

Posted by: Mesin Fotocopy | Feb 14, 2012 1:47:57 AM

14. DHIP.Org will not by all share your in sequence, as well as your email tackle or phone overall, with in the smallest amount third convene. By on condition with the aim of your email tackles on this form, you consent to receiving emails from DHIP.Org.

Posted by: FOrex trend INDICATOR | Apr 1, 2012 1:39:52 PM

15. Fnd your very own Henrik Zetterberg Authentic Jersey, simply click on individual of the images lower than everyplace you will be taken to Shop.NHL.Com everyplace you can want the size, color (home, road or third), and even add your own customization to the sport shirt.

Posted by: Henrik Zetterberg Jersey | Apr 8, 2012 10:16:03 AM

16. Trading foreign swap over, contracts in support of differences, or extend bets on margin carries a from top to toe level of hazard, and might not be apposite in support of all investors. The risk exists so as to you possibly will sustain a loss of a little or all of your deposited funds and therefore.

Posted by: Henrik Zetterberg Jersey | Apr 15, 2012 1:26:30 PM

17. Trading foreign barter, contracts in favor of differences, or increase bets on margin carries a eminent level of take a chance, and can not be proper in favor of all investors. The opportunity exists to you may perhaps sustain a loss of nearly or all of your deposited funds and therefore.

Posted by: FOrex trading inDicators | Apr 15, 2012 1:29:20 PM

18. I all the tiem observe correlations connecting the art of sound and the sensations in the marketplace. Ironically, in imitation of using the MT4 Protrader’s predecessor, the FX multimeter I came into communiquй with the products designer Josh who himself is a musician.

Posted by: Alex gross | Apr 29, 2012 1:31:37 PM

19. Hi,
    You wanted many deferent’s Templates not tension quickly visited this placee. There hold dazeting instead oftead of you! We Give Reecsstemplates.Org has thousands of liberatedrated CSS templates, HTML/XHTML templates, Download specializedFree CSS templates instead oftead of liberatedrated from this placee. Download Free CSS Templates
    Zobayeda Gulsha Nara

Posted by: Html Css Template | Apr 30, 2012 4:19:59 PM

20. Hello,
    Making money online is a familiar issue to us but many population thinks, it is so tough to earn money online. Actually making money online is quick and laid-back if you know how to puzzle out it. So initial of all you take to know around techniques regarding to facilitate. You can acquire help by a remarkable online position which can teach you the techniques in laid-back way.

Posted by: How to Make Money Online | May 1, 2012 3:20:03 PM

21. I often uncover correlations among the art of sound and the sensations in the marketplace. Ironically, taking into consideration using the MT4 Protrader’s predecessor, the FX MultiMate I came into phone call with the products designer Josh who himself is a Musician.

Posted by: FoREX indicator | Jun 3, 2012 4:45:09 PM

22. But as an active futures and currency day trader, I often find correlations between the art of sound and the vibrations in the marketplace. Ironically, after using the MT4 Protrader’s predecessor, the FX MultiMate I came into communication with the products designer Josh who himself is a musician. After numerous communications with Josh regarding ideas for some of his other products, I’m happy to say that some of my suggestions have ported over into the latest incarnation of the FX MultiMate – the MT4 Protrader. I believe the product to be the best forex indicator for MT4 – And for those of you musicians out there, you’ll feel right at home with the unit’s crisp digital and analog style VU metering. Reminds me of my old Radio Shack handheld MultiMate.

Posted by: FoREX indicator | Jun 3, 2012 4:52:22 PM

23. But as an active futures and currency day trader, I often find correlations between the art of sound and the vibrations in the marketplace. Ironically, after using the MT4 Protrader’s predecessor, the FX MultiMate I came into communication with the products designer Josh who himself is a musician. After numerous communications with Josh regarding ideas for some of his other products, I’m happy to say that some of my suggestions have ported over into the latest incarnation of the FX MultiMate – the MT4 Protrader. I believe the product to be the best forex indicator for MT4 – And for those of you musicians out there, you’ll feel right at home with the unit’s crisp digital and analog style VU metering. Reminds me of my old Radio Shack handheld MultiMate.

Posted by: FoREX indicator | Jun 3, 2012 4:52:39 PM

24. Nice post, so everyone will be like it.

Posted by: sewa tv plasma | Jun 7, 2012 5:46:14 AM