Bristol Palin | Dance | News | Sarah Palin

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Bristol Palin Debuts on 'Dancing with the Stars'

Bristol_palin

To "Mama Told Me Not to Come". Apparently, the mama who told her not to come was in the audience, too.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Zero comments on this bullshit......how appropriate.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Sep 21, 2010 8:46:46 AM

2. My only comment is that this is positively the most inaccurately-named show in television history.

Posted by: sparks | Sep 21, 2010 8:51:48 AM

3. Didn't dancing like that get her in trouble in the first place?

Posted by: Jack M | Sep 21, 2010 9:29:29 AM

4. Break a leg...no really, break a leg.

Posted by: TacoTacoTuesday | Sep 21, 2010 9:35:35 AM

5. I've resigned myself to seeing Palin on the TV and computer screen for as long as Mama Grizzly is around. But can we please stay Bristol-free on Towleroad? Please?

Posted by: Blake | Sep 21, 2010 9:59:01 AM

6. Why is this on towleroad and NOT the performance by bisexual star Margaret Cho? Since when does Bristol have anything to do with 'gay tendencies?'

Posted by: tom a | Sep 21, 2010 10:03:29 AM

7. Just because she got fucked by Levi Johnston and lots of gays want to get fucked by Levi Johnston does not mean Bristol Palin is some sort of object of interest to us.

Posted by: Gregoire | Sep 21, 2010 10:19:49 AM

8. I would rather swallow glass than watch that "professional teen un-wed mom"

Posted by: Levi Johnston | Sep 21, 2010 10:50:04 AM

9. I'm really sorry to see that Towleroad decided to feature this story. I'm aghast at how much press the Palins receive. I didn't think this would be yet another place to serve their "careers".

Posted by: Marco | Sep 21, 2010 10:51:21 AM

10. She should have done the dance of "spreading her legs wide open".

What a train wreck of a performance.

Margaret Cho was much better.

Posted by: the happy Misanthrope | Sep 21, 2010 10:58:22 AM

11. I join the no bristol here contingent

Posted by: cadmus | Sep 21, 2010 11:06:22 AM

12. I'm completely with the "why are you posting this?" crowd. I love the nature-related posts, the cute animal videos, and the music news so I don't think the site should be 100% serious gay news, but this is just garbage. There are countless sources for gays who can't get enough vapid celebrity "news." Some of us are trying to keep as much of this junk out of our lives as possible.

Posted by: Vlad | Sep 21, 2010 11:15:32 AM

13. I wonder if she'll quit halfway through the show.

Posted by: David | Sep 21, 2010 11:31:16 AM

14. That was a really impressive performance! The way she said she was an advocate against teen pregnancy with a straight face was phenomenal!

Posted by: Iko | Sep 21, 2010 12:32:57 PM

15. this is totally irrelevant, if not kind of saddening. towerload, why not post something of margaret cho?

Posted by: trey | Sep 21, 2010 2:03:27 PM

16. What drag queen did she borrow that dress from??

Who really cares about the teen whore?

Posted by: dan | Sep 21, 2010 3:41:02 PM

17. Mark is adorable ( too bad he is dancing with this no talent) and shouldn't this show really be called dancing with the desperate fame whores

Posted by: jaragon | Sep 21, 2010 6:20:19 PM

18. eh...

*mumbles that she would have rather seen Cho dance and goes off to find vid of that instead*

Are we supposed to be rooting for Mark or her? He was the one doing all the work.

Okay, I admit, I've never watched the show, 'cept when y'all blogged about what's-her-face with the 8 kids.

Good lord I really have no clue what's going on in the entertainment world... LOL

Posted by: aleabeth | Sep 21, 2010 6:36:05 PM

19. Is there any truth to the rumor that the Bristol Palin/Levi Johnston reality show never got off the ground because neither of them has a personality?

Posted by: Jay | Sep 25, 2010 12:53:00 AM