Crime | New York | News

BigGayDeal.com

Albany Man Alleges Anti-Gay Attack by Pizza Shop Employee

Webster

An Albany man says he was the victim of an anti-gay attack by a pizza shop employee:

"Vincent (Webster) said he spilled some parmesan cheese and that is when a confrontation ensued.  I went to brush cheese off my clothes and one of employees goes you (expletive deleted), get the (expletive deleted) out of my bar, you are making a (expletive deleted) mess you stupid (expletive deleted), Webster said. Webster said as he was getting up to leave an employee punched him in the face.  He knocked me in the face multiple times and two other employees working were screaming knock that (expletive deleted) out, Webster said.  We did not egg them on, we dropped the cheese, Abby said. He provoked me, 20-year-old Jamil Karimi, who works at Yankee’s Pizza, said."

Webster received six stitches, a black eye, and is concerned about the sight in one eye.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. "Did a sixth grade English student write this report?", TampaZeke said.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Oct 25, 2010 10:26:48 AM

2. The NY Dpt of Health must be very strict about restaurant cleanliness.

Posted by: The Milkman | Oct 25, 2010 12:32:01 PM

3. Per the full article, the owner of the joint is a rather illiterate stooge named Javid Karimi. No mention though if he is related to the (alleged) attacker Jamil Karimi.

And it looks like the attacker has already set himself up for the gay panic defense: "He provoked me".

Posted by: BradK | Oct 25, 2010 1:00:20 PM

4. Why do we put up with this crap. Rainbows and Puppy Dogs. Right?

Posted by: New Jersey Boi | Oct 25, 2010 1:19:12 PM

5. WELL, JUST HOW MUCH CHEESE DID THE QUEEN PUT ON HER PIZZA? HE LOOKS PRETTY CHUBBY SO IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN QUITE A LOT -- AT LEAST ALL THE BIG BOYS I KNOW DOUSE THEIR ITALIAN FOOD QUITE LIBERALLY WITH CHEESE --

SO MAYBE THAT'S WHY THE OWNER GOT SO UPSET.

PARMESAN AND ROMANO ARE PRETTY PRICEY THESE DAYS, ESPECIALLY THE IMPORTED STUFF.

Posted by: THE QUEEN | Oct 25, 2010 1:27:13 PM

6. This seems suspicious, and big boy doesn't come off well...at all. Oh well, more information.

Posted by: TANK | Oct 25, 2010 1:44:34 PM

7. Yeah, since he's fat he surely deserved the abuse.

A bunch of real empaths on today.

Posted by: David R. | Oct 25, 2010 2:20:20 PM

8. Not THE Queen??!! I thought that dumb bitch died after Hilary lost in the primaries. Please tell me we don't have to put up with her tired, ridiculous meme in every comment section again.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Oct 25, 2010 7:39:57 PM

9. I do find it hard to believe a pizza place that's right next to a gay bar has issues with gays. I mean seriously, does that make any fucking sense? They would have gone out of business a long time ago. Is it possible..late a night, maybe irritating [drunk] customers who happen to be gay, provoked a few words? Yes.

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 25, 2010 11:22:00 PM

10. just another example of :Home of the free and brave- and if you don't profess that , they'll beat the shit out of you.

Posted by: Frank | Oct 26, 2010 7:21:17 AM