Comments

1. ratbastard says

This story made my heart sink. Having close family and friends who were victims of very violent crimes I feel awful for Andrew Compton’s family and friends. It’s a pain and sadness they’ll live with until they die. What the fuck did this monster do to the kid? Died while having sex? Sex with his corpse? WTF! How many others has he hurt and killed? This kid wasn’t the first. So many sick fucks in this world.

Execute him.

2. grego says

when you meet people you don’t know, for whatever – food, fun, movies, leave an address, an email a telephone number with a friend, someone who can check on you later.

3. Robert says

It’s not enough to tell people where you’re going when you’re meeting a stranger — tell the *stranger* too. Say with a laugh “Oh, by the way, my friends all know where I am and who I’m with, so if you kill me, you’ll be arrested, hahaha!”

4. shannon says

WHERE is the “outrage” over this CAVEMAN DEMON??? You all got SOO upset at the dudes in NY….yet there are only a few mentions here about this? 50 Cent says something ( and he is irrelevant) you come in here FULL BLAST!!! THIS MAN KILLED THIS KID…AND RAPED HIS DEAD BODY!!! THEN DUMPED HIM FOR THE ELEMENTS TO DISPOSE OF HIM! Where is the “disgust”? The “horror”? the “he is an animal”??????

5. ratbastard says

What are you trying to say ‘Shannon’? Spit it out.

************************

To repeat my 1st post:

…’What the fuck did this monster do to the kid? Died while having sex? Sex with his corpse? WTF! How many others has he hurt and killed? This kid wasn’t the first. So many sick fucks in this world.’

Execute him.

POSTED BY: RATBASTARD | NOV 10, 2010 8:37:10 AM

6. Madeline says

This is why I believe in the death penalty. Because as sick and corrupting of the national soul as the death penalty is, there are SOCIOPATH SUCK EVIL FUCKERS like this who can NEVER be rehabilitated, who have no soul, no empathy for others,and no literally no ability to apply the concept right and wrong to their own behavior. That is the harsh reality. He is missing what makes a human a person. This ANIMAL should not be allowed to exist in any society among other people.

Bless Andrew Compton’s soul. I hope and pray his family can some day find some kind of peace.

7. doddie says

i pray this man get’s just what he done to this young boy..at that age young men dont understand the problems they can cause and that old pervert should be judged so hard by the lord our savior… he will wish the death penalty….. god be with his family and friends…