Comments

1. adamblast says

He should have added the tag.

“These are the only ones of which the news has come to Hahvard…” [dramatic pause]

“There may be many others, but they haven’t been discahvard.”

2. Matthew says

Tom Lehrer also wrote the Masochism Tango ( I ache for the touch of your lips, dear, but much more for the touch of you whips, dear…) and the Vatican Rag. Great songs, so don’t judge him on this one.

3. Kyle Sullivan says

Lurved it, did I, indeedy-weedy, I did. I lurved it. And would I lurve to see me Danny strip to it, too.

And Colin…tho’ his junk’s been seen all over th’ world, it has.

4. TANK says

5. Randy says

Excellent! Being a Tom Lehrer fan, I think my admiration for Radcliffe has just gone up tenfold.

And let’s not forget the song “Smut” (give me smut and nothing but…a dirty novel I can’t shut…if it’s uncut…and unsubt-tle).

6. Mike in the Tundra says

“and yes, it is to major general…which I can sing…line and verse…when I’m very, very, very…very, very, very, very, drunk. It’s the gayest thing I know how to do.”

7. says

Tom also wrote the ‘LY’ song and the “Silent ‘E'” song for the Electric Company when I was a wee lad. I’ve loved those quirky songs forever. It’s totally cute that Radcliffe knows this one!

8. patrick nyc says

Radcliffe always comes across like here, charming and a hot man in the making. Unlike the Twilight douche bags that we spit out from here.

As for Collin, that grin on his face is too much. He is one fine looking man. Graham Norton has the best Chat Show on the tube.

9. beg 2 diffa says

@just a guy: why? when they have “i whip my hair” & “baby baby baby” –not to mention the new recess anthem cee-lo’s “fuck you”; priorities, mate!

10. Brawny Mike says

I was rather hoping that Radcliffe’s “party trick” was going to be something like the party trick for which Roddy MacDowell was known … auto-fellatio.

11. David Browne says

that was a bit weird rhyming of the periodic table. With regard to Colin Farrell he’s hot but there lots more hotter looking men than him in Ireland. Im not one of them lol but i get to see them everyday thankfully.

12. TANK says

“That’s the gayest thing you know how to do? You must have a very uninteresting love life.”

Sarcasm isn’t a strong point, is it, old man? LOL! It wouldn’t matter to the estimation if my bedroom had a revolving door, would it? No.

Incidentally, this is the best rendition that youtube has to offer:

Unfortunate.

And if I stutter, or slur or short…or sound drunk…at all…I have to start over–those who are witness insist. No matter how much I’ve imbibed! But…that’s the price of a willing chorus.