Egypt | FOX News | Maps | News

BigGayDeal.com

FOX News Not Sure Where Egypt Is

Fox_egypt

(via buzzfeed)

Comments

1. @ JCMS : Ditto. I'm no fan of Fox, and they're obviously idiotic, but it's cheap and tasteless to use the old screenshot to intimate a connection with the current state of affairs.

Posted by: Andrew | Jan 31, 2011 1:36:41 PM

2. Indeed, I remember this making the rounds a couple of years ago.

Posted by: Craig | Jan 31, 2011 2:00:27 PM

3. In similar news, Saturday Night Live has Virginia's shape wrong on one of its US maps during the news segment. It's been bugging me for a while. NBC can't even get this country right?

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 31, 2011 2:22:27 PM

4. Again? They goofed up the Middle East map sometime in 2010, too.

Posted by: Yanz | Jan 31, 2011 3:16:35 PM

5. This is a FAKE, and keeping it up is really hurting this site's credibility.

I can't believe I was dumb enough to post it on my facebook.

Posted by: Marc | Jan 31, 2011 5:44:03 PM

6. If this is for real I am amazed. Even if they got it from the state dept as someone said, nobody checked it out. Basic geography. Egypt is on the African continent. Can't wait to point it out to my buddy who is a rabid repugnant.

Posted by: Batman | Jan 31, 2011 7:00:39 PM

7. OH, OH, OH, OH, OH!!! This is too good to be true! But... you know... wherever Egypt is... I'm sure Sarah Palin can see Cairo from her house!

Posted by: Jim | Jan 31, 2011 7:42:48 PM

8. Now that the protests are hitting there peak I think things are sure to move quickly. Soon this scenario will play out here on the streets of America. There are forces at work trying to usher in the last days, Revelations, the Apocalypse... call it the Illuminati, the New World Order, or whatever you want... it is coming... hell it is already here! Step by step we will all watch as the reality around us unravels, that is unless we are lucky enough to be awake. Those of us who have our eyes open can avoid the initial blows but it will take a strong Army to fight the wars that are ahead. Be prepared, be safe, and awaken those around you, they will be next to you in the battle.

Prediction: GAS $18.00 a gallon by year's end

Egyptian Unrest - Connecting the Dots

Posted by: DJ6ual | Jan 31, 2011 11:37:27 PM

9. Egypt is in AFRICA!!!!!!AFRICA....NOT THE MIDDLE EAST...NOT EUROPE.....AFRICA!!!! THE NATIVE EGYPTIANS ARE BLACK...AND ARE STILL THERE...THE MUSLIM ARABS ..OF COURSE...CAME AND MURDERED AND RAPED AND STOLE IT!!

Posted by: shannon | Feb 1, 2011 1:04:01 AM

10. Andy, are you going to do a post on how a very opinionated NY Senator doesn't know what the three branches of government are? If we want equality everywhere, shouldn't everyone be called out on their mistakes??

Posted by: BC | Feb 1, 2011 10:24:36 AM

11. OMG now we have to rethink the entire Middle East Policy ! LMAO

-or- Boy are those Iranians going to be PISSED.

Posted by: Kara | Sep 14, 2011 5:37:14 PM