Comments

1. Will says

I think he looks rather dashing for once. Never thought he was attractive before but now I’m liking him. I tend to be more attracted to natural beauty anyways though.

2. Jon B says

Sorry, Andy. That’s definitely a Savage brother, not a Jonas brother. He needs his own coming-of-age series on CW’s after school lineup or they will never accept him into the fam.

3. Karl says

I’m amazed at how they got that balding frizz to look like it did. He looks like Richard Simmons now.

4. RDUB says

Meh…from what I remember Pete was openly bisexual at the beginning of his career, which made him a little bit interesting to me. Then he went and married the super-talent that is Ashlee Simpson and popped out a kid. No more talk of being bisexual. Sure there’s a couple dick-pics floating around but he bores me once again…

5. Derrick from Philly says

@Brenda: Thank you.

@NaughtyLola: And thank you. I was wondering why he had an unusual type of beauty. It’s partly from his Hawaiian mother, ok.

And he doesn’t need to change the texture of his hair–not to be a pretty man. Career-wise? His young female fans? Well, I dunno, young white women think the President is sexy and he doesn’t press his hair.

So, no, don’t press your hair…uhm, whatever your name is.

He just needs a black barber. NO, not a black hair sylist…a black barber, like I said. (I may be a queen, but I aint foo foo).

6. Swine says

He looks a lot better — I’m kinda shocked this dude who I always thought looked so creepy/gurly/ugly is now givin’ me some wood.

7. mboaz says

Work what you got Pete Wentz! I have super curly – read “nappy” hair – and it works so work it it’s worth it!

8. Eric Shaw says

DERRICK FROM PHILLY

———————————————-

@DERRICK FROM PHILLY

Why does Pete Wentz need a black barber?
    A stylist would be perfectly capable of cutting/styling this mans hair. As would a Caucasian hair stylist or barber

9. Derrick from Philly says

All right, Eric. Sometimes humor is only in the mind of the amateur blog comedian. But what did you think of the first 3 or 4 comments about Mr Wentz hair? Did that remind you of age old jokes about certain other people’s hair?