Film | Julianne Moore | News | Sarah Palin

Watch: Sarah Palin Wants Julianne Moore to 'Spring for Her Kids' Braces' Because of 'Game Change' Role

Palin

Sarah Palin responds to the news that Julianne Moore will play her in the upcoming HBO film Game Change.

"Well I am all about job creation. And I guess I could provide some of these gals who pretend like they're me some...job security. I would ask though if they're of the mind of spreading the wealth around that perhaps they wanna spring for one of my kids' braces..."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Like many right-wingers, the unprincipled pursuit of money is her core principle. She at least deserves credit for being so blatant and unapologetic about her lazy thinking, her unbridled selfishness, her abject dishonesty, and the belief in her own entitlement. If she has any status or power, it's not because she has hoodwinked anyone into thinking better of her than she actually is; it's our fault for paying attention.

Posted by: rascal | Mar 11, 2011 11:14:26 AM

2. are people still buying her "hockey mom" routine? She is a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE.

Posted by: m | Mar 11, 2011 11:15:36 AM

3. What is this HOE talking about?

Posted by: daveny | Mar 11, 2011 11:16:40 AM

4. @RASCAL- Brilliantly stated! You are totally correct.

Posted by: Bob R | Mar 11, 2011 1:11:16 PM

5. I realized what it is that bothers me about her attack dog persona: she has the personality of a bully. The more we raise consciousness about the corrosiveness of bullying and the more she goes off on everything, I believe this will start to gel.

I was raised in Alaska (high school 73) and return from time to time. My uncle worked for her indirectly in Wasilla (likes her). I was up there on an interim assignment in 2006 when she took the Governor's seat beating the [unpopular] incumbent in the primary 80/20 and then the skilled experienced Democrat in the general.

I told everyone not to underestimate her when McCain showed immensely poor judgment and rolled the dice and nominated her.

I no longer click on links about her (except this one, my tribe) because I noticed on Talking Points Memo that they said every Palin story gets big readership; I decided not to be part of that. But maybe I'm wrong. If the Repugnicants would nominate her for Prez it would probably give us a long coat-tail landslide.

Posted by: Terry | Mar 11, 2011 2:47:24 PM

6. please stop covering this.

Posted by: Mike B. | Mar 11, 2011 3:19:50 PM

7. It is not Julianne Moore's responsibility to pay for Willow Palin's jacked-up grille.

Posted by: Thomas C. | Mar 11, 2011 3:39:38 PM

8. Hmmmmm - if she was so worried about braces for her kids maybe she should have hung in there as Govenor of Alaska. I feel pretty certain that the job came with denatal benefits.

Posted by: Paul | Mar 11, 2011 4:07:42 PM

9. She made over 12 million dollars last year and she wants someone else to pay for her kids braces. Typical Rebulican, take from everybody else and give up nothing. Where is that government insurance that none of them want to give up, but is bad for everyone else.

Posted by: Randy | Mar 11, 2011 5:11:48 PM

10. WTF is she wearing? Her gays are clearly plotting against her.

Posted by: Brian | Mar 11, 2011 9:41:54 PM

11. She spent her book advance on meth making supplies. If your kids keep smoking the stuff, Sarah, you won't have to worry about braces!

Posted by: Paul | Mar 11, 2011 11:07:31 PM

12. She's totally about job creation...She quit her job so someone would be hired!

Posted by: kevind | Mar 12, 2011 3:23:18 AM