Comments

1. Tonic says

Damn hot! Good to see a photographer and magazine cover editor who realize how HOT armpits on a man can be.

2. says

Hahahaha. When I saw the pic, even before I read the caption I thought, “Wow, every strand of his armpit hair is perfectly positioned!”

3. whatthe says

It must still be morning in NY and you haven’t yet waken your sweepy wittle heads — this cover is a TERRIBLE photo of him, he so much better looking than that; this is not, however, surprising as T Richardson absolutely sucks as a photographer.

4. whatthe says

Actually, Richardson should have photographed just the armpit, as that would have been more in keeping with his sensibilities and his talents, or lack thereof.

5. Timothy says

Are you all still drunk for St. Patty’s? He looks like ass, and those jowls are coming along nicely.

6. Jack M says

I’m sorry but I really don’t see why everyone’s salivating over this guy. I wouldn’t kick him out of bed, but that’s about it.

7. says

What a tease! I thought when you said he was in the shower he would be, well, in the shower if you know what I mean…

8. Slow Economic Times says

What? No chest hair? I guess they didn’t want to overwork the stylist and could only afford to do the one pit.

9. jaragon says

The cover photo is plain SEX! But really what is the point of having Mr Franco dressed in a shower?!

10. patrick nyc says

Two of my favorite things, armpits and James Franco, just add Johnny Depp eating both and we have a perfect trifecta.

11. Mike says

Arm pits are usually sexy. But there’s always an exception, and this cover is it. The pit hair doesn’t match the drapes! And it’s just not Vogue. But maybe it’s Intl Vogue.

12. beau brummell says

A handsome young actor,mind you not a gay one. He is a sexy stud who attends college and a lovable not pretentious boy.

13. Joey says

He is gay, Beau. Or “bi,” whatever. Although maybe your whole comment was a joke, what with the “sexy stud who attends college and a lovable not pretentious boy” bit.

14. beau brummell says

YES ,I CAN SEE WHY HE IS SUCH A HOT GUY.
    handsome.congenial hard working
    and gay friendly. want more?