Levi Johnston Confirms Tell-All About the Palins

Levi Johnston, who turns 21 next week, confirms he is publishing a tell-all.

Johnston Us magazine reports:

Titled Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs, the memoir is slated for a fall release under Touchstone Publishing.

"He's ready to give an inside glimpse to his relationship with the Palins, share his trials and tribulations of being thrust into the spotlight and becoming a father at such a young age," the source tells Us.

Johnston tells People"I want to tell the truth about my close relationship with the Palins…My sense of Sarah and my perplexing fall from grace – how I feel and what I've learned. I'm doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country."

Comments

1. patrick nyc says

While he is not the brightest bulb on the porch, I give him credit for doing what his son’s Granny did, milking the 15 minutes for all it’s worth. Sarah would be proud of him if he was a real redneck dummy, like her Todd.

Plus, I think he is getting better looking with age, or maybe they are shooting him better.

2. ohplease says

Does that mean somebody else is the father of Bristol’s other baby? Because somebody is. This won’t be much of a tell-all if he skips that detail.

3. Harrison says

I know this makes me a horribly shallow person, but I think I may have liked him better when he didn’t use words like perplexing. (I’m sure it was just his press agent or whoever, but still.)

4. jerry says

Interesting observation max. Perchance did Miss Sarah aka the Whore of the North, pay little Levi to write his little tome to keep her relevant ? While I’m not one to believe in various conspiracy theories I think this one has merit as she has not been seen all that much of late, thank god, and her bank balance must be getting low.

5. Jim says

Although I would relish seeing Sarah Palin raked over the coals, this whole white trash soap opera has closed out of town. Enough already. Until Levi shows up in a Sean Cody video, I’m done with him.

6. Turtle says

Levi Johnston has never in his life used the word “perplexing,” for pete’s sake. Press agents never bloody learn.

Nevertheless, cash those checks, Levi. Get yours, baby.

7. Abel says

Don’t kid yourself. This book will be about as revealing as Levi’s Playgirl pictures – in other words, NOT VERY. Jim is right – this whole soap opera closed out of town ages ago. Enough already.

8. John in Houston says

“Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs”

They’re not “crosshairs”, they’re “surveyor’s marks”!!!

9. Justin L Werner says

And the cannibalism begins… eventually Sarah and Todd divorce, and Todd and Palin turn on Sarah… oh, it’s be cool if this could all come to pass in this next year-and-a-half or so…

10. romeo says

He is so cute. What a shame he got hooked up with that trailer trash in Alaska. He needs to move to LA where cute guys are appreciated. We have our priorities straight down here.

11. clive coogan says

You trolls will salivate over anything under 25 in a pair of Calvin’s. Think about where that little pecker has been, close your eyes and click your heels together. Perhaps then he will resemble something worthy of attention.

12. Tyron says

Might I suggest that Levi publicly declare that the profits, ALL of the profits, from his book will be banked so ensure that the future needs of his son will all be met. It would make it so much harder for Sarah (and Bristol) to condemn him (not that they won’t be doing it anyway) if he can show that he is actually doing something to benefit his child. He has reached a point in his life when immaturity cannot continue to be his excuse for everything stupid thing he does so he needs to “man up” and take control of his life and remember that Tripp is, and should be, his only remaining connection with the crazy Palin klan.

13. Michael says

Anyone who irritates Sara Palin is OK in my book. And I never got the impression that he is stupid. He was a kid pushed onto the world stage at the age of 17. The title is perfect. The use of the word “crosshairs” is brilliant. It doesn’t hurt that he’s freaking gorgeous and he likes that I think so. I can’t wait to read it.

14. DiMucci says

Hey, Levi …

“Let’s do it for our country,
    The Red, White & the Blue.
    It’s Uncle Sam who’s asking,
    Your mother would approve …
    … let’s do it for our country.
    Our country wants us to.”