Lady Gaga | News | Video Games

BigGayDeal.com

Listen: Lady Gaga's New Track 'Marry the Night', Released Last Night in FarmVille

Gagaville

Lady Gaga released yet another track from her Born This Way album last night in a special area of the Zynga videogame FarmVille called GagaVille. The area features crystals, unicorns, and sheep on motorcycles.

FarmVille has more than 46 million active users.

Listen to "Marry the Night", AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. No

Posted by: daveny | May 17, 2011 10:23:38 AM

2. So if I have Farmville updates blocked on my Facebook, does that mean Lady Gaga gets blocked too? Convenient!

Posted by: nodnarb | May 17, 2011 10:23:57 AM

3. I get why she wants people to hear all these tracks before the album because now I want to by the Album instead of a few singles if it all sounds this way. It has a 70's/ 80's stadium rock feel but also sounds new. But I have to say, I'm really enjoying all of the live versions of these songs she did for the BBC1 show, more raw and emotional. I didn't buy her first album but I will buy this one.

Posted by: RONTEX | May 17, 2011 10:31:50 AM

4. I clicked on this post, waited for it to load, and decided to comment, enter the captcha and clicked submit all to convey my utter disinterest in Lady Gaga.

Posted by: Wes | May 17, 2011 10:32:07 AM

5. We're all familiar with how the posting process works, Wes. Oh...wait...were you trying to suggest that your judgement was actually valuable?

Posted by: haha | May 17, 2011 11:33:36 AM

6. I didn't make a judgment, I made an observation.

Posted by: Wes | May 17, 2011 11:38:51 AM

7. LOVE HER!

Posted by: CRISPY | May 17, 2011 11:39:23 AM

8. This is definitely my favorite of the songs released from the album. Wow! Can't wait for Monday!

Posted by: AJ | May 17, 2011 11:42:52 AM

9. Why do people come here to trash Gaga in the comment thread? I don't go to blogs that post the work of artists that I don't like and trash those artists in the comment thread. If you don't like it, STFU and go somewhere else where there is stuff you like.

Posted by: Patrick | May 17, 2011 12:03:17 PM

10. And now she's ripping off that elusive Madonna/Legend of Zelda collaboration...thief!

Posted by: La Garza | May 17, 2011 12:10:40 PM

11. @Patrick They do it because they are a bunch of bitter bitchy queens! ;)

@Haters Don't like her, don't listen to her. Gee, that was hard. But the rest of us are really tired of listening to you complain about her. It's not cute, it's not funny, and it doesn't make you look more intelligent or interesting.

Posted by: Dagoril | May 17, 2011 12:25:57 PM

12. @Dagoril, listen to your own advice and tune out the haters post honey.

Posted by: Dear John | May 17, 2011 12:47:06 PM

13. Ok, who cares anymore???!!! Talk about over saturation. What's next Snap, Crackle, and Pop are going to sing Gaga's new track when you open a box of Rice Krispies?

Posted by: jakeinlove | May 17, 2011 1:15:22 PM

14. She is more famous than old hag Madonna ever was.

Posted by: Little Monster Joey | May 17, 2011 2:34:38 PM

15. A. Madonna is not an old hag. Some of us love them both. Plus Gaga herself has acknowledged the debt she owes Madonna for paving the way.

B. People who go and constantly trash posts of celebrities or artists they hate are known as TROLLS and they are a sorry lot. They make the internet very unpleasant. I mean, honest criticism is always appreciated but why bother with just talking abt how much you hate her unless you are a troll? Roll your eyes and go on to the next story.

Posted by: AJ | May 17, 2011 6:29:24 PM

16. "Web Sheriff" ??

What is this, kindergarten?

Posted by: Randy | May 18, 2011 4:51:24 AM