Chord Overstreet | David Beckham | Israel | News | Newt Gingrich | Princess Diana

BigGayDeal.com

News: Long Beach, Chord Overstreet, Israel, Newt Gingrich

road Not everyone is happy with a Long Beach City Councilman's proposal to name a city park after Harvey Milk.

Chord  road Chord Overstreet loses the highlights in his hair.

road The Jersey Shore invasion of Italy is now in full force.

road There should be more school principals like the one at Kaneland High School in Illionis who has this to say about same-sex couples attending prom: “It’s like any civil rights movement. The issue starts pretty radically. Ten years ago, it was radical to have same-sex couples go to prom ... today there are absolutely no limitations.”

road Congressman Paul Ryan will decide this week if he will run for Wisconsin's vacant Senate spot.

road Gay Orthodox Jews demand acceptance in Israel: "The idea that one can be both gay and religious is catching on even at the fringes of Orthodoxy, a socially conservative, entrenched culture that prides itself on its differences from the modern secular world. Today, there are gay Orthodox prayer groups, support services and a large web presence.

road Police officers suspected in serial killings on Long Island.

Newt  road Newt Gingrich defends his hypocritical stance on marriage on Meet The Press: "Every American has the right to ask these questions. I have made mistakes in my life. I have had to go to God for forgiveness and to seek reconciliation. And I ask them to look at who I am today."

road After a couple of postponements, the shuttle Endeavor is set to blast off one last time tomorrow.

road Archaeologist claims that a place in the Ural Mountains "may be one of the last [refuges] of the Neanderthals."

road A new puppy joins the Beckham clan.

road Batman gets into a scuffle on the Las Vegas strip.

road New film reignites claims that Princess Diana was murdered by the British government.

Comments

1. Everyone knows the last refuge of the Neanderthals is Kansas.

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | May 15, 2011 4:13:26 PM

2. I'm pretty sure Orthodox jews are accepted in Israel, I think you forgot the word gay in the headline.

Posted by: Brian | May 15, 2011 5:44:08 PM

3. The princess Diana film sounds like a real hoot.

Posted by: anon | May 15, 2011 9:06:11 PM

4. I really like blond boyz! Chord is a sweetie anywayz, but would like to run my hands through his blond hair. Just a lil fantasy of mine!

Posted by: tim | May 15, 2011 9:27:27 PM

5. Considering the conservative nature of his district (the school's located in the 14th Congressional District in Illinois, which now has a virtual teabagger representing it after the moderate Democrat who held it for three years was voted out last year), I'm surprised (but pleased) to see the superintendent standing up for LGBT students at Kaneland.

Posted by: Michael | May 15, 2011 9:29:05 PM

6. IMHO, Chord looks way, way, WAY, WAY WAAAAYYYY handsomer with what appears to be his natural color.

God, I hate fake hair color on men. I don't know any man who looks better with fake hair color.

(I know it's a double-standard, but with women, it's a little different. Make-up is fake, too. And well-done make-up can look good on women. But any make-up on men looks horrible to me, unless the man is a mime or a clown.)

Posted by: trev | May 15, 2011 10:01:31 PM

7. agreed Trev

chord looks way better with a hair cut and his natural color

died blonde hair is ugly/fake/tacky/ and common since so many do it

Posted by: mstrozfckslv | May 16, 2011 12:51:43 AM

8. @ Brian... it's Jews, not jews!

Posted by: Jerry Pritikin aka The Bleacher Preacher | May 16, 2011 2:42:17 AM

9. Chord can relieve me anytime.

Posted by: Philo | May 16, 2011 6:22:47 AM

10. Loved Chord as the fantasy blonde boy. Now he just looks kind of boring... Still cute though.

Posted by: Aquaman | May 16, 2011 7:34:09 AM

11. Chord is so good looking now with brown hair. Blond made I'm looking immature and bland and didn't suit his face, frankly it was ugly.

Posted by: craig | May 16, 2011 9:04:15 AM

12. Chord looks waaaaaaaaaay hotter now.

Posted by: Ryon Mikeska | May 16, 2011 6:00:35 PM