Gay Pride | News | San Francisco

BigGayDeal.com

Let Pride Begin!

Ladies and gentlemen, the raising of the Gay Pride flag yesterday at San Francisco City Hall.

That is all.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Note: Pride will begin on the East Coast as soon as NY passes that marriage bill.

Video by Sean Chapin.

Comments

Posted by: daftpunkydavid | Jun 23, 2011 11:19:08 AM

2. Pride week celebrations have already taken place in Winnipeg and Brandon, MB, Regina and Saskatoon, SK and Edmonton, AB to name a few. Get with the program SanFran! Pride began a few weeks ago.

Posted by: MikeMB | Jun 23, 2011 2:07:25 PM

3. Dudes,
    Dublin City Council has been flying Rainbow Flags all along the River Liffey for the last three or four weeks.

Now we may even elect a gay President.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 23, 2011 2:16:32 PM

Posted by: Matt Fuller | Jun 23, 2011 5:10:19 PM

5. Unfortunately, when the yankees, Hector and carter barak brother appeared,hey dress looks more like bollywood movie star more than the annual trade union federation of British convener.The adb family quickly completed all new overseas investors will do: fire coach, make a shopping list.

Posted by: NFL shop | Sep 20, 2011 10:20:15 PM

6. this is what I'm looking for.

Posted by: Watch online free | Sep 26, 2011 2:43:07 AM

7. Pride week celebrations have already taken place in Winnipeg and Brandon, MB, Regina and Saskatoon, SK and Edmonton, AB to name a few. Get with the program SanFran! Pride began a few weeks ago.nice!

Posted by: Darrell Green Jersey | Sep 26, 2011 10:56:46 PM

8. No matter that I've lived here 10 years, every time I see the pride flags go up in June it brings a smile to my heart. I hope that what plays out in NY results in marriage equality for all the NY towleroad readers!

Posted by: Art Monk Jersey | Sep 26, 2011 11:07:20 PM

9. Happy Pride to the Bay Area folks. And good luck in NY. Make those Stonewall draq queens and butch dykes proud!nice!!!

Posted by: Brian Orakpo Jersey | Sep 26, 2011 11:11:55 PM

10. No matter that I've lived here 10 years, every time I see the pride flags go up in June it brings a smile to my heart. I hope that what plays out in NY results in marriage equality for all the NY towleroad readers!yea!

Posted by: redskins jerseys | Sep 26, 2011 11:20:23 PM

11. "pride will begin on the east coast as soon as ny passes that marriage bill." please be cautious with the optimism folks, we've been down that road before. the fall is very painful.nice!

Posted by: redskins jerseys | Sep 26, 2011 11:24:31 PM

12. I'm so proud of Dublin and Ireland.....we may be screwed economically but we have transformed our country's attitudes.

Posted by: Chris Cooley Jersey | Sep 26, 2011 11:29:12 PM

13. Happy Pride to the Bay Area folks. And good luck in NY. Make those Stonewall draq queens and butch dykes proud!very nice!!!

Posted by: Clinton Portis Jersey | Sep 26, 2011 11:32:15 PM

14. No matter that I've lived here 10 years, every time I see the pride flags go up in June it brings a smile to my heart. I hope that what plays out in NY results in marriage equality for all the NY towleroad readers!

Posted by: Devin Thomas Jersey | Sep 26, 2011 11:36:25 PM

15. Pride week celebrations have already taken place in Winnipeg and Brandon, MB, Regina and Saskatoon, SK and Edmonton, AB to name a few. Get with the program SanFran! Pride began a few weeks ago.nice!

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2011/06/let-pride-begin.html#ixzz1Z7XiS3Wl

Posted by: Donovan McNabb Jersey | Sep 26, 2011 11:40:23 PM

16. No matter that I've lived here 10 years, every time I see the pride flags go up in June it brings a smile to my heart. I hope that what plays out in NY results in marriage equality for all the NY towleroad readers!

Posted by: Jason Campbell Jersey | Sep 26, 2011 11:45:28 PM

17. Unfortunately, when the yankees, Hector and carter barak brother appeared,hey dress looks more like bollywood movie star more than the annual trade union federation of British convener.The adb family quickly completed all new overseas investors will do: fire coach, make a shopping list.

Posted by: Jason Campbell Jersey | Sep 26, 2011 11:51:35 PM

18. Pride week celebrations have already taken place in Winnipeg and Brandon, MB, Regina and Saskatoon, SK and Edmonton, AB to name a few. Get with the program SanFran! Pride began a few weeks ago.nice!

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2011/06/let-pride-begin.html#ixzz1Z7bLgiud