Comments

1. Joe in CT says

After Trump dropped out, old Grizzly Mama is my first choice for most unelectable opposition candidate. But Mr. Frothy Mix is a close second. Hope he does really well in the Republican primaries!

2. HadenoughBS says

Yippee! The GOPer presidential candidates’ offical “Freak Show” line-up just keeps getting better and better. It’ll be so much fun to watch their circular firing squads — I mean — Rethuglican presidential debates take place. Old Repuggie Ronnie Reagan must be spinning in his grave over what’s a-comin’ in GOPer politics. More butter on the popcorn, please.

3. thowellnyc says

Anastasia sees red,white and blue dildoes. I see e. coli bacteria; exactly the sort you would get if you did a culture specimen of Santorum!

4. Hotter Perry says

“So Boss, our budget wasn’t that big so we set up the news conference at the university swimming pool and grabbed some lane makers for the background … and snagged some leftover Memorial Day flags and poppies from the local cemetary.”

5. BobN says

Uh… I don’t recall Santorum ever retracting his opinion that Lawrence v. Texas was wrongly decided. He still wants us to be criminals.

6. Mark says

I hope you all do realize that in this country any natural-born citizen can file papers to run for president, yes even the homeless or criminal convicts. Santorum’s candidacy reminds me of the millions of high school failures who take the SAT and apply to top knotch colleges every year. Everyone knows they don’t stand a chance of getting in but that won’t stop them from applying. Santorum is just like one of these kids: in his mind, he’s entitled to what he’s applying for and everyone agrees with that. The rude awakening won’t come until they get the rejection letter.