Comments

1. Paul R says

He hardly looks like the same person he did 10, much less 20 years ago. A bit big for my tastes, but good for him. I know he was concerned about getting typecast as a femme boy.

It’s odd that the creases in his shorts and the placement of his head against the masonry are exactly the same in both pics, yet the shadows and the people behind him are different. I guess he has his star pose down.

2. The TRUTH says

Wow, not having to actually work pays off. I wish I had a job that didn’t require me to wake at 6am everyday, hang out with artist types all day long, then pay me such rediculous monies that I could hire a personal trainer (to the stars). Lucky.

3. Matt says

Dino,

I think you are on to something, those definitely look like pec implants!

Plus, his submission of this shirtless picture just makes him look desperate for attention.

4. jakeinlove says

Wow, I suppose he would be appropriately proportionate if his belly had a roll and a half accented by twiggy legs and arms. I mean c’mon, just because you can’t afford to get off your ass and work out, don’t hate on someone who has.

5. reddy says

Wow, some of you guys are just hateful. And I suspect, very jealous. Wilson Cruz is in great shape – get over it. Now, go back to your Whopper, large fries, saggy tits and muffin tops.

6. Dan says

So what do we have here? A bunch of bitter old sad sacks who have nothing better to do but whine about how a well-liked actor busted his ass at the gym and decided to show off the results.

Internet, I love you!

7. Randy says

Nice. He reminds me I need to be taking better care of myself. I’d be happy with looking half that good. But sometimes the doughnuts just call me….

8. Sancho says

I’ve always liked him, and I’m all for self-improvement. But I do think twittering your own “look how hot I am” pics is a bit narcissistic.