Comments

1. Paul R says

He hardly looks like the same person he did 10, much less 20 years ago. A bit big for my tastes, but good for him. I know he was concerned about getting typecast as a femme boy.

It’s odd that the creases in his shorts and the placement of his head against the masonry are exactly the same in both pics, yet the shadows and the people behind him are different. I guess he has his star pose down.

2. The TRUTH says

Wow, not having to actually work pays off. I wish I had a job that didn’t require me to wake at 6am everyday, hang out with artist types all day long, then pay me such rediculous monies that I could hire a personal trainer (to the stars). Lucky.

3. OhpleaseMike says

Just a note: Cruz works out at a local gym downtown Los Angeles and I have never seen him use a trainer.

4. says

Those pecs look unreal and way out of proportion with the rest of his body. Doesn’t his nipples look really high? Maybe a side effect of the pec implants?

5. Matt says

Dino,

I think you are on to something, those definitely look like pec implants!

Plus, his submission of this shirtless picture just makes him look desperate for attention.

6. Mstrozfckslv says

Damn, what is with all the hate? One wonders if it was some random white guy the posts would be far different……as in drooling

7. Gabe R L says

That body looks too fake, and too muscle Mary and not masculine and athletic enough.

8. jakeinlove says

Wow, I suppose he would be appropriately proportionate if his belly had a roll and a half accented by twiggy legs and arms. I mean c’mon, just because you can’t afford to get off your ass and work out, don’t hate on someone who has.

9. reddy says

Wow, some of you guys are just hateful. And I suspect, very jealous. Wilson Cruz is in great shape – get over it. Now, go back to your Whopper, large fries, saggy tits and muffin tops.

10. PDQ says

Y’all can hate all you want – I’d happily spend some quality time with Wilson. He is FINE!!

11. Dan says

So what do we have here? A bunch of bitter old sad sacks who have nothing better to do but whine about how a well-liked actor busted his ass at the gym and decided to show off the results.

Internet, I love you!

12. Randy says

Nice. He reminds me I need to be taking better care of myself. I’d be happy with looking half that good. But sometimes the doughnuts just call me….

13. blatherer says

Looks pretty nigh perfect to me. Hopefully, he has matured and become a bit more manly to go along with his good looks.

14. Sancho says

I’ve always liked him, and I’m all for self-improvement. But I do think twittering your own “look how hot I am” pics is a bit narcissistic.

15. aj says

Gawd, I would give up my soul to have a single day to know what it feels like to look that good.