"Ex-Gays" | Marcus Bachmann | Michelle Bachmann | News

Bachmann Continues to Dodge 'Ex-Gay' Questions at National Press Club Event: VIDEO

Bachmannnpc

As her husband looked on at a National Press Club event earlier this afternoon, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) refused to answer a question about the Marcus Bachmann Clinic and its practice of "reparative therapy" for homosexuality, Igor Volsky at Think Progress reports.

Said Bachmann: "I’m running for the presidency of the United States. My husband is not running for the presidency, neither are my children, neither is our business, neither is our foster children and I’m more than happy to stand for questions on running for the presidency of the United States."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Most children learn that if they play with fire they may get burned. She never learned that lesson (or, more likely, insisted it didn't apply to her) so she married a flamer and now....

If Marcus was a real Ph.D. from a real school and had a real practice doing real counseling then Michelle wouldn't have to take this heat. Furthermore, they take tax money for their scam (and farm subsidies, too), then she decries Federal spending from the floor of the House of Representatives.

She's fair game. So is "he".

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Jul 28, 2011 3:59:23 PM

2. WTF is a "jot and tiddle" ?? She is a COMPELTE disaster. She should have been pressed to answer the damned question.

Posted by: Carl | Jul 28, 2011 4:18:45 PM

3. Glittering people makes us look as stupid as them. ENOUGH with the 'fairy dust' ! Start organizing and force reporters to press these hateful, insane morons to answer legitimate questions.

Posted by: Carl | Jul 28, 2011 4:20:46 PM

4. I'm not a big fan of the glitterbombing, but it is good for one thing and that's getting attention, and I believe the attention it's focused on the Bachmanns is one of the reasons why this is being addressed at all.

Posted by: ohplease | Jul 28, 2011 5:21:11 PM

5. a noun, a verb, and 'foster children'

Posted by: Mick | Jul 28, 2011 7:48:13 PM

6. Is she a pull string chatty cathy?

Posted by: Dale | Jul 28, 2011 8:27:50 PM

7. She sounds like a POW. Name, Position sought and no questions. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. By the by, I thought tiddle meant "to pee"

Posted by: pdxblueyes | Jul 28, 2011 9:39:08 PM

8. The money that comes in from Michelle Bachman's husband's "clinic" is BLOOD money. His clinic is designed to MURDER gay souls, to butcher them out of their own bodies.

You BET that matters to MICHELLE BACHMAN'S running for president. SHE AND HER HUSBAND HAVE NO SOUL; they perpetuate unconscionable horrors as a "business."

That matters, sorry.

Posted by: just_a_guy | Jul 29, 2011 2:57:26 AM

9. I tried to pray the gay away and all it did was make me forget math...I want answers!
    PSA: Don't pray away the gay or you will forget math.

Posted by: Jotto | Jul 29, 2011 2:06:04 PM